GeeSS

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Yeah because that’s the way multi national companies work, they look at a bit of paper then on that basis they make the call wether to invest millions or not. Fuck market research that’s a waste of time.

Well previous sales will be the first thing they look at. 

They could think what if the fans don't like the new retail deal, will the same thing happen with our shirts/ sales... 

34 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

guaranteed there are people on here think its an insurance company that make these kits

You mean it isn't???     Just think of the extra retail sales (or should it be sails) selling those three-cornered hats with the Rangers rosette on it......new trend to be started.    King and the directors all wearing the new kit and hats and sat proudly in the directors box with their telescopes surveying the game as though they were surveying the fleet.     

1 minute ago, Reformation Bear said:

You mean it isn't???     Just think of the extra retail sales (or should it be sails) selling those three-cornered hats with the Rangers rosette on it......new trend to be started.    King and the directors all wearing the new kit and hats and sat proudly in the directors box with their telescopes surveying the game as though they were surveying the fleet.     

dave King giving it all this

767.jpg

1 minute ago, The Scunner said:

At least if we went with Admiral we'd be giving our cash to a British company, instead of Germans or Yanks.

good point. and they might try to come up with something different rather than the exact same strips as everybody else thats just some different colours

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

dave King giving it all this

767.jpg

Yah!!   Dave could be doing a Delia Smith with a microphone at half time giving the fans a pep talk from the Admiral of the Club.      And with that image in mind time to retire the Admiral to the wreckers yard, 

Any positive news on a retail deal should be welcomed.

My only concerns would be that third party retail partners typically take 10% - 15% commission on the revenue without taking any of the production or distribution costs, and I hope that isn't the path we are going down. The other concern is that online sales are still only about 20% - 25% of the Sportswear market, so I hope we have a good Bricks-and-Mortar retail strategy to back this up.

Don't really care about the kit producer as I am way too old and out of shape to wear a top these days (not to mention suave and sophisticated:craphead:).

3 minutes ago, TheMotor said:

Any positive news on a retail deal should be welcomed.

My only concerns would be that third party retail partners typically take 10% - 15% commission on the revenue without taking any of the production or distribution costs, and I hope that isn't the path we are going down. The other concern is that online sales are still only about 20% - 25% of the Sportswear market, so I hope we have a good Bricks-and-Mortar retail strategy to back this up.

Don't really care about the kit producer as I am way too old and out of shape to wear a top these days (not to mention suave and sophisticated:craphead:).

How can you be too old or too out of shape to wear a football top?