Leeds_Bear

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

The next game is massive. We need to keep just looking at the next game and no matter how we do it just fucking win it  

Hopefully that’s exactly what our team are doing today was genuinely the first time this season were I was very confident at ibrox the team showed a maturity and managed the game a lot better than a long time.

we also made a lot of chances against a very solid defence 

it’s  all positive from here on out but I think the cunts that make these threads are usually the first to want heads to roll after a poor result 

as a fan base let’s take it 1 game at a time 

18 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Let’s not forget the sheep have their own self interest, a win not only does us a favour but near enough makes it a 3 horse race.

Whilst I want the sheep to shred those cunts and they have their best chance of doing it as that shower of shite arrive back with their tails between their legs from Russia, the sheep aint that good and we well have the beating of the them.

I'll go for the two horse race and we come out on top!

1 hour ago, kaiser1041 said:

No but let’s put pressure on the bheasts and see how they handle it

I was saying this to my nephew the day and i said that sellic have never had any pressure and we don’t know how they will deal with it if we got to 6 points of them. Totally agree with u here. 

Although wisely keeping their mouths shut, I would hope our management & players realise they have a good chance to win the title this year if they can put the results together between now and end of season.

Think we need to do our utmost to grasp the chance this year.  Things change so fast in football nowadays, there is absolutely no guarantee that we will have better chance next season.

2 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

I was saying this to my nephew the day and i said that sellic have never had any pressure and we don’t know how they will deal with it if we got to 6 points of them. Totally agree with u here. 

The majority of their squad have never been under any pressure, only in Europe,and that went well,they'll be feeling it tomorrow, here's hoping those sheep shagging bastards can man up and give them a game!

odds now down to 33/1 but still but the cash out is the same as my stake. Stick your cash out up yir arse. I'll cash out on the final day of the season when we've paid the opposition goalkeeper (ex taig player) and win it on goal difference. helicopter sunday paid for a holiday. not so much money at stake this time but by fuck I'll need a holiday after it.  

Mental that it’s even a possibility when you look back at the season. We’ve been shite for most of it, with a combination of a Portuguese chancer and a youth coach in charge. The real story heare is that one of the most expensively assembled celtic teams in history is awful, like absolute fucking garbage. They should be calling for Rodgers’ head, but they, along with the media, seem to be under some kind of hypnosis. Long may it continue.

If the tarriers drop points tomorrow with us playing on Tuesday and them Wednesday the amonight by of pressure we can put on them is massive. It’s pressure their players and tranny shagging manager have never had before.