Terry Butcher

King Jela

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

sutton was actually fairer in commentary to us than Butcher - shows how bitter the old bastard is

I don’t mind Sutton as a pundit/commentator. 

Not gonna lie, he rarely actually annoys me and I think half the people that moan on about him are just jumping on the bandwagon 

6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

sutton was actually fairer in commentary to us than Butcher - shows how bitter the old bastard is

Can't stand Sutton, but he plays a character for the TV. Its a caracature portrayal of him. Butcher shows his real viewpoint, and god knows why but he really doesn't like us. 

To say we were lucky to get a penalty. Eesh.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I don’t mind Sutton as a pundit/commentator. 

Not gonna lie, he rarely actually annoys me and I think half the people that moan on about him are just jumping on the bandwagon 

He's a wind up merchant on Twitter, he doesn't resort to that on his commentaries.  Still a cunt though.

Just now, psb07158 said:

He got very bitter towards us under Caixinha but I think there’s a bit of respect towards Murty so he’s calmed it down. 

To be fair I can’t blame anyone for thinking we were utter dog shit under Pedro. Sutton is by no means a favourite of mine but I think the way some people get on about him constantly is just put on