Scottish Football

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

What kind of involvement do you have .Mate of mine runs the Ladies .

Running all the socials for them and doing matchday video, graphics etc. Mainly the first team I’m working with but been doing bit and pieces with women, youths etc too. Been me behind the crowdfunder and that too. Also even got to design next seasons kits which was a pretty cool wee thing. 

Ended up having to coordinate all the media stuff over the weekend too so, as shite as it’s been for us as a club, I’ve been in my element sorting out statements and organising interviews. 

Genuinely wish I’d got involved earlier with them. 

Dan Mc? 

Just now, The Dude said:

Running all the socials for them and doing matchday video, graphics etc. Mainly the first team I’m working with but been doing bit and pieces with women, youths etc too. Been me behind the crowdfunder and that too. Also even got to design next seasons kits which was a pretty cool wee thing. 

Ended up having to coordinate all the media stuff over the weekend too so, as shite as it’s been for us as a club, I’ve been in my element sorting out statements and organising interviews. 

Genuinely wish I’d got involved earlier with them. 

Dan Mc? 

Yip big Dan .Even though he’s a Tim he’s a decent guy .Play in same pool team ..