Scottish Football

5 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Hibs had Ross Stewart from Ross County in for a medical and agreed terms but apparently Sunderland have came in at last minute.

wonder where all the money is coming from at hibs they have signed a few players recently and they have a big squad

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Think he was Nisbets replacement mate if he left.

How you getting on just now with the restrictions? You keeping safe?

yes thanks i am fine just living a quiet life missing not being able to go to football but plenty on tv to keep me interested

11 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

On the subject of aberdeen, isnt that 2 back to back 0-0 games? Genuinely boring bastards 

I used to think of was harsh but as time goes on I think you can see why some Aberdeen fans want rid of McInnes.

On paper Aberdeen have had some technically decent players over the past three or four years but McInnes always seems to set them up to be hammer throwing, long ball merchants and it must be so frustrating to watch.

17 hours ago, B1872 said:

Reckon Tommy Wright will end up at Kilmarnock.

Seems the most obvious fit, even if it was just on a deal until the end of the season.

They are in a relegation battle and when you are in that position it’s not really the time to be taking wild risks on project type managers.