Scottish Football

5 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

The prices sky charge should be illegal 😂 and that’s before needing bt sports and premier sports on top, total rip off I was 150 quid a month before I got rid. 

Prices are getting out of hand ,so many are leaving due to the availability on streams that’s the folk staying on sky broadcasts are paying the difference .It’s a spiralling cost that will reach breaking point very soon .

7 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

The prices sky charge should be illegal 😂 and that’s before needing bt sports and premier sports on top, total rip off I was 150 quid a month before I got rid. 

That's the issue.

Competition is supposed to give a better deal to the consumer, instead it made everything more expensive. To watch everything I want to watch, I need 4 different subscriptions (and I don't watch football outside Scotland).

It is a 3 figure monthly number and far too expensive.

Not hard to see why illegal streams have taken off.

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Assume Kilmarnock’s argument is that if they don’t strengthen their playing squad then they could get relegated making their financial situation even worse or get into Europe / finish higher up the league improves their situation.

Still, not a very good look is it?

Probably thinking if it’s good enough for celtic to go on a rather expensive Jolly Boys Outing only to come back and Furlough their U18’s at every other cunts expense then fuck it What’s good for the goose is good for the gander 😂

45 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Probably thinking if it’s good enough for celtic to go on a rather expensive Jolly Boys Outing only to come back and Furlough their U18’s at every other cunts expense then fuck it What’s good for the goose is good for the gander 😂

Also wonder if Killie rent their surface out during the week as well? If they do rent it out that's probably taken a hammering this season in lost revenue.

58 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Assume Kilmarnock’s argument is that if they don’t strengthen their playing squad then they could get relegated making their financial situation even worse or get into Europe / finish higher up the league improves their situation.

Still, not a very good look is it?

It’s not mate. Those cunts went on a “jolly” to Dubai. No thought of their under 18’s that are now furloughed. Now Killie want to boost the squad and asking for a handout?  It’s all going down the pan. FFS! 

17 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Bonkers for them though eh?

They had more banners than people behind that goal last time I was there 

Depends on what their growth strategy is (or was before COVID). If they could get an extra 800 or so through the gates every home game who are locals / Killie fans then it would make up for the loss of us and them. I don't think there's anything wrong in trying to grow your own fanbase so you are less reliant on OF fans - in the long run you would make more money. Its a risky strategy though - as per St Johnstone admitting last year that it has failed. But Ayrshire and Kilmarnock is much more of a football place than Perthshire is so I think they have a better chance of making it a success - under Bobby Williamson and Jim Jefferies I think they were averaging 9/10k some seasons.

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Depends on what their growth strategy is (or was before COVID). If they could get an extra 800 or so through the gates every home game who are locals / Killie fans then it would make up for the loss of us and them. I don't think there's anything wrong in trying to grow your own fanbase so you are less reliant on OF fans - in the long run you would make more money. Its a risky strategy though - as per St Johnstone admitting last year that it has failed. But Ayrshire and Kilmarnock is much more of a football place than Perthshire is so I think they have a better chance of making it a success - under Bobby Williamson and Jim Jefferies I think they were averaging 9/10k some seasons.

Ffs you, that's blown my wee mind.

Just say it might work and that's it please :lol:

17 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

Tonight’s result must’ve really hurt...

Why release this so late in the evening? We need to keep an eye on these Cunts, can’t trust them at all.  And still no statements regarding the punishments to be handed out to the Tims, funny that.

McInnes jumping on the bandwagon with Lennon and raising concerns about some of the grounds in the league. You wonder where this will end up......

Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes says he has voiced concerns about the changing areas at "a couple of grounds", as it emerged that clubs have been asked to review their Covid-19 protocols.

At a 42-club SPFL meeting last week, one club raised the issue of space given to visiting teams at stadiums.

The JRG responded by emailing clubs in the top two tiers asking them to review what they are providing.

"There are clubs that do it better than others," said McInnes.

"When we are in a dressing room, we have got to be socially distant. But there are a couple of grounds where the concerns are clear right from the outset and you are a bit nervous about that next Covid test.

"I have voiced my concerns about where the space isn't adequate, and where if we had a positive test then we would be in real danger of wiping out the majority of the squad."

On Monday, Celtic manager Neil Lennon claimed different clubs are interpreting the rules in different ways and criticised the size of the changing facilities at some stadiums.

St Johnstone challenged those suggestions after being named, and McInnes was keen to emphasis that he was not "telling tales or sticking clubs in".

"We learn from other clubs when we visit, and they can learn from us," he said. "It is just about trying to provide the safest environment and to keep the whole thing moving.

"It is great the authorities are now getting involved. The majority of clubs we have visited have been spot on but there are one or two who should be made to do it better."

Hibernian counterpart Jack Ross was also about the issue but said he had "been okay with everything".

"We've been in areas of stadiums that we normally wouldn't be in and it's the same here at Easter Road, where away teams are changing in the concourse underneath one of the stands," he said.

"There has been a variety of ways in which clubs have had to be creative to make sure they provide the necessary facilities."

9 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

McInnes jumping on the bandwagon with Lennon and raising concerns about some of the grounds in the league. You wonder where this will end up......

Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes says he has voiced concerns about the changing areas at "a couple of grounds", as it emerged that clubs have been asked to review their Covid-19 protocols.

At a 42-club SPFL meeting last week, one club raised the issue of space given to visiting teams at stadiums.

The JRG responded by emailing clubs in the top two tiers asking them to review what they are providing.

"There are clubs that do it better than others," said McInnes.

"When we are in a dressing room, we have got to be socially distant. But there are a couple of grounds where the concerns are clear right from the outset and you are a bit nervous about that next Covid test.

"I have voiced my concerns about where the space isn't adequate, and where if we had a positive test then we would be in real danger of wiping out the majority of the squad."

On Monday, Celtic manager Neil Lennon claimed different clubs are interpreting the rules in different ways and criticised the size of the changing facilities at some stadiums.

St Johnstone challenged those suggestions after being named, and McInnes was keen to emphasis that he was not "telling tales or sticking clubs in".

"We learn from other clubs when we visit, and they can learn from us," he said. "It is just about trying to provide the safest environment and to keep the whole thing moving.

"It is great the authorities are now getting involved. The majority of clubs we have visited have been spot on but there are one or two who should be made to do it better."

Hibernian counterpart Jack Ross was also about the issue but said he had "been okay with everything".

"We've been in areas of stadiums that we normally wouldn't be in and it's the same here at Easter Road, where away teams are changing in the concourse underneath one of the stands," he said.

"There has been a variety of ways in which clubs have had to be creative to make sure they provide the necessary facilities."

Just watched their statements on SSN.

Why didn’t they come out earlier to voice their concern.

All very convenient.