Scottish Football

1 minute ago, Johnsey said:

If, in some crazy world, they pushed through a null and void this season there'd be utter carnage. Don't think Scottish football would survive the fallout. 

I don't think they care. I never believed that it would happen before but now I honestly wouldn't be surprised. You can see it starting. 

If the Championship goes then we're next to get targeted

The fact the SPFL have now taken it upon themselves to write to clubs and ask do they want a suspension should be a big red flag for us

It's no longer them doing what the clubs want/vote for as they've been pushing for months, its them now trying to push something through and influence clubs 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I don't think they care. I never believed that it would happen before but now I honestly wouldn't be surprised. You can see it starting. 

Where? Has any club or chairman actually said they want null and void? Don't get confused with ending the season early or a small break because that's not the same thing and either of those would result in us as champions regardless. 

No one has come out and said null and void the season from what I have seen. Just lots of paranoid people latching onto sensationalist articles with no substance. 

Just now, Valance1690 said:

The fact the SPFL have now taken it upon themselves to write to clubs and ask do they want a suspension should be a big red flag for us

It's no longer them doing what the clubs want/vote for as they've been pushing for months, its them now trying to push something through and influence clubs 

A club has apparently asked for the suspension, the spfl haven’t just randomly decided to do it unless there’s some mad conspiracy theory that I’m sure we will hear about 

4 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Again

8 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

A club has apparently asked for the suspension, the spfl haven’t just randomly decided to do it unless there’s some mad conspiracy theory that I’m sure we will hear about 

'In an email sent on Friday evening, he mentions that one Championship club has already publicly called for a suspension of all football'

'Maxwell did not name the club in question and there is confusion over who he is referring to'

Aye a club has apparently publicly asked for a suspension? There's not been a club (unless I've completely missed it) who have came out from the Championship this week and said all football should be stopped. I don't doubt they've had reservations but it's came on the back of 1 club making a comment & they've rushed on a Friday night to send an email to all clubs with a Monday deadline...

Not saying there is a conspiracy theory, saying it's plain as day they're going to try and stop the league. 

Correct me if I’m wrong, earlier in the first half of the season there were more covid cases and players isolating yet nothing about suspending the leagues?  Now suddenly we have the Scottish game descending into chaos within a very short space of time, following the Scum returning fae Dubai - coincidence?  Please, not for one minute am I saying they have deliberately brought Covid back into the country, that is just fucking nonsense.  However, is the situation now being manipulated to potentially assist a severely wounded animal?

As a result of all this shit, lower leagues now suspended, no consultation between the football authorities and the clubs affected. A club reporting microphones at an online meeting being muted and not allowed to have their say on the issue.  More and more individuals in the Scottish game & media now eager to talk about player safety, suspending top two leagues.  Null & fucking Void suddenly becoming more of a buzz word in newspapers, tv news programmes, radio phone-ins. Stir up the shit enough and now suddenly the Championship clubs are being asked by the SFA/SPFL if they want to suspend their league matches as one of their member clubs is asking for it - what the fuck!?!?

As someone who took a boot in the baws from Covid just before the March lockdown last year, I fully appreciate that the Covid crisis is extremely serious for all of us and everyone has to be ultra careful regardless of age or background.  I can understand the logic behind a short league suspension if a large number of Scottish clubs end up with multiple Covid cases and cannot provide squads for fixtures in the coming weeks, but we are nowhere near having that level of disruption in my opinion.  I could maybe understand it happening down in England more than up here.

A situation is being created here very quickly and with no real justification. It’s just my opinion off course but sadly I think it is definitely beginning to emit a rather large stench.

Don’t be so quick to pull up fellow Bears for being paranoid and nervous about the authorities trying to fuck us over.  They’ve certainly done it many times over the last 9 years.

What was it that SFA’s Maxwell said recently regarding the current Covid situation and suspension of the leagues - “nothing is off the table”? Funny that, these fuckers cannot be trusted at all.

Obviously the priority is winning each game and getting as many points in the bag as possible but our club need to be watching this situation like fuck and be prepared to react rapidly and robustly.

We need tae have the Battle Fever on and off the pitch.  To all our enemies out there - hope you are hurting like fuck just now.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Lawwell, Maxwell, Doncaster, Mulraney, MacArthur.

5 names that are setting a clear agenda here.

.....and five names that will be responsible for killing Scottish Football if they try to push through this agenda.  I honestly believe it would end their careers up here if they attempt it.  The utter carnage this would cause is unthinkable and to be quite frank, very dangerous.

11 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Anybody else gettin edgier about this null & void patter?

Not really, football is just the current bee in the bonnet for the public at large. Due to all the celebrations, of course they haven't mentioned rugby union which is even worse for close contact. What they fail to understand is that these players are tested 2 time per week, and if there is no virus detected to pass on - what's the problem??

Once the vaccine and case numbers start to drop, they will move on to something else. 

On 16/01/2021 at 18:41, Johnsey said:

I saw Goodwin's post-match interview. Basically said the goal shouldn't have stood and it's not a red card because the ref didn't see it. I have seen a few bits from him and he always comes out with how something went against them, they can never just get beat honestly.

TBF, the second yellow was never even a foul, the lad won the ball. But its Steven McLean and he hasnt a clue on his best days.