We need a manager

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's well known that Clarke is a celtic fan. 

He's a Killie Fan.  The picture is an interview he did when he was at Chelsea. He wanted to play for celtic true but a move collapsed. If we accepted Kenny Miller back after playing for them, we can accept a guy who wanted to play for them at 1 point.

If he can stop 10 in a row the rest is forgotten.

DR_z17-XUAM43Fp.jpg

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

He's a Killie Fan.  The picture is an interview he did when he was at Chelsea. He wanted to play for celtic true but a move collapsed. If we accepted Kenny Miller back after playing for them, we can accept a guy who wanted to play for them at 1 point.

If he can stop 10 in a row the rest is forgotten.

DR_z17-XUAM43Fp.jpg

Aye the usual don't support the old firm so it's Partick Thistle etc. 

On 11/03/2018 at 14:06, RDB14 said:

To be fair you can't blame Murty for Morelos misses at 2-2 and 2-3 and both his first choice centre backs being injured.

It was an appalling result but thank fuck --lay down to the septic-- mcinness has no chance of becoming the Rangers manager .It would have been carnage on sunday with that clown in charge.

As much as Clarke has achieved, he is not the man for us. He would be shredded after two defeats in a row.

Until we can attract a big name through investment, better we run with Murty and stop this managerial carousel. At least he provides stability and continuity, as much as I've lost faith in him, I hope he learns.

14 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

As much as Clarke has achieved, he is not the man for us. He would be shredded after two defeats in a row.

Until we can attract a big name through investment, better we run with Murty and stop this managerial carousel. At least he provides stability and continuity, as much as I've lost faith in him, I hope he learns.

Any manager faces criticism after a couple of defeats. It's part and parcel of the Rangers job.

We are entering a critical time as next season they are going for 8.

I personally don't feel comfortable with a manager still learning his trade. I think Murty has done well to clean up the mess Pedro left behind. But we need an experienced manager now to take club forward.

Dunno why everyone is desperate for a big name.  Walter wasnt a big name when he stepped up and I'm sure he had tough times in the beginning. And frankly, half the big names mentioned with us historically have been proven as utter dog shit.  Pardew has done nothing of note except 1 Newcastle season and De Boer was an unmitigated disaster at Palace in British football.  So many random average shit managers end up on big money on the merry go round - Mark Hughes is another one.

Give Murty till the end of the season and judge him over the entire piece.  The same people crowing for a big name and belittling Murty would have been saying the job must be his if Morelos had scored to make it 3-2 and we went into win on Sunday.  Settle down and re-evaluate at season's end with the full picture and a broader range of data. 

A big measure of a Rangers manager is how his team responds to a tough result - let's see how we cope.  Hiring a succesful manager from a mid table team brings no guarantees - working with a team expected to finish 1st and 2nd minimum is a totally different ball game.

On 11/03/2018 at 14:08, sandyinroyalblue said:

Murty has failed his biggest test to date and a test with them down to 10 men which was made much easier for him.

Hard to see how he can come back from this one.

Regardless of the outcome of this season i think the board will appoint Murty on another years deal

It's not the managers fault Morelos missed one of the easiest chances you'll ever see and that Cardoso is weak as fuck

We lost because of fine margins like that where as the last few times they've come to Ibrox they've walked all over us and we never laid a finger on them, it hurts because we've been on such a good run but ffs the overreaction on here is mental. People seemed to think that a decent run and we were back on a par with them, it's not the case and the over confidence in the build up was absolutely ridiculous

We're on the right track and people can't let one bad result take away from the progress we're making, there was always going to be a few blips

Quite simply they're better than us and have a higher quality of player and that's why they beat us

If its a choice between getting a "big name" manager in or a better transfer budget I'd keep Murty and give him and the DOF a decent budget and make us stronger rather than get yet another manager who will be stuck with the same players

11 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

If its a choice between getting a "big name" manager in or a better transfer budget I'd keep Murty and give him and the DOF a decent budget and make us stronger rather than get yet another manager who will be stuck with the same players

It really shouldn't need to be an either or choice 

29 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

It's not the managers fault Morelos missed one of the easiest chances you'll ever see and that Cardoso is weak as fuck

We lost because of fine margins like that where as the last few times they've come to Ibrox they've walked all over us and we never laid a finger on them, it hurts because we've been on such a good run but ffs the overreaction on here is mental. People seemed to think that a decent run and we were back on a par with them, it's not the case and the over confidence in the build up was absolutely ridiculous

We're on the right track and people can't let one bad result take away from the progress we're making, there was always going to be a few blips

Quite simply they're better than us and have a higher quality of player and that's why they beat us

Fine margins my arse he lost as he's a clueless cunt who didn't react when Rodgers made the changes, no cunt thought we were on par with them fuck how could we be when we appointed a youth coach with no managerial experience to manage us.