We need a manager

If Pedro is not the coach at the beginning of the season we would’ve been far better off. Murty if he had the job from the beginning would’ve had us closer to this fucking mob! Pedro got away with fucking murder with the shite he brought in. Steve Clarke not big enough for us. Looks like he sleeps on a park bench. 

1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

If Pedro is not the coach at the beginning of the season we would’ve been far better off. Murty if he had the job from the beginning would’ve had us closer to this fucking mob! Pedro got away with fucking murder with the shite he brought in. Steve Clarke not big enough for us. Looks like he sleeps on a park bench. 

He does look a bit homeless sometimes lol. But I don't agree with this he's not big enough stuff. We hardly had people knocking down the door when we sacked Pedro. We need someone with experience and he's already showing he can get results in Scottish football.

5 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

How? We have still lost and dropped points to utter shit under Murty and got beaten off the tims.

So naw I doubt we would be much better off.

If Murty is given the job long term then he has to start acting as if he genuinely believes he deserves to be there rather than the humble, falling over himself to respect/praise the opposition, I'm just happy to be here attitude he's been projecting up to now.

For me a Rangers manager should exude authority, confidence and a take no shit from anyone attitude and I think Murty just comes across as too much of a soft touch.

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

How? We have still lost and dropped points to utter shit under Murty and got beaten off the tims.

So naw I doubt we would be much better off.

Fair point but if you start the season like we did with the sardine chopper I would say we’d still be in a better position with Murty. 

1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fair point but if you start the season like we did with the sardine chopper I would say we’d still be in a better position with Murty. 

Our current form isn't any better than it was under Warburton or Pedro.  Murty's been in charge since October and we've dropped 20 points since then.  Last season, when Murty took over from Warburton, we lost games to Dundee and ICT so he was dropping stupid points before Pedro was ever at this club.

12 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Our current form isn't any better than it was under Warburton or Pedro.  Murty's been in charge since October and we've dropped 20 points since then.  Last season, when Murty took over from Warburton, we lost games to Dundee and ICT so he was dropping stupid points Pedro was ever at this club.

What I’m trying to say that is if we had Murty at the beginning of the season maybe we would’ve been play better football sooner. That could’ve brought us more points. 

50 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

What I’m trying to say that is if we had Murty at the beginning of the season maybe we would’ve been play better football sooner. That could’ve brought us more points. 

We've been playing better football from January onwards but that's because we have a better squad of players.  Our first-team right now is probably the best it has been since 2012.  If we had a better squad of players sooner would that have brought us more points?  Probably.  However, that would've been the case regardless of who the manager was.  

I've been saying it all along the man we want is Stevie Clarke, if thy beat us Saturday he nor the Killie board should be allowed to leave Ibrox until he I saw our boss.  

If we wait Brenda is gonna leave them for a few million and they are gonna snap him up on the cheap.  Get him in asap. 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

I've been saying it all along the man we want is Stevie Clarke, if thy beat us Saturday he nor the Killie board should be allowed to leave Ibrox until he I saw our boss.  

If we wait Brenda is gonna leave them for a few million and they are gonna snap him up.   Get him in asap. 

Why do we want a fan of them in charge of us? 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Why do we want a fan of them in charge of us? 

Because he's the best man for the job. celtic fan really?  How many times do you actually think he attended games there?  He was at St Mirren then Chelsea for years. 

Is Murty not a catholic ? 

Because he's the best man for the job. celtic fan really?  How many times do you actually think he attended games there?  He was at St Mirren then Chelsea for years. 

Is Murty not a catholic ? 

So you're happy with one of them being manager then? 

9 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So you're happy with one of them being manager then? 

I would take Stevie Clarke tomorrow as manager yes,  and one of them pish?    Those days are long gone, we have had many a good catholic play for us Albertz and Amo being just 2.  

So because he is catholic we should look elsewhere?  If you told me Kenny Miller would ever play for Rangers again after going to them I would have laughed like fuck.

He's  the best man for the job and if you want to stop them doing 9 never mind 10 then I don't care if he's fucking Muslim.

He knows the game inside out, he organises well, his team defend well, they win games and if it was not for Brenda then he would get manager of the year and he's only been here 6 months or something.  

Away and look at the table , I think they were a point of the bottom? But now they are 5 and flying and the best of it is? It's bloody Killie.  

14 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I would take Stevie Clarke tomorrow as manager yes,  and one of them pish?    Those days are long gone, we have had many a good catholic play for us Albertz and Amo being just 2.  

So because he is catholic we should look elsewhere?  If you told me Kenny Miller would ever play for Rangers again after going to them I would have laughed like fuck.

He's  the best man for the job and if you want to stop them doing 9 never mind 10 then I don't care if he's fucking Muslim.

He knows the game inside out, he organises well, his team defend well, they win games and if it was not for Brenda then he would get manager of the year and he's only been here 6 months or something.  

Away and look at the table , I think they were a point of the bottom? But now they are 5 and flying and the best of it is? It's bloody Killie.  

You're happy with a celtic fan managing Rangers, OK then. 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

You're happy with a celtic fan managing Rangers, OK then. 

Again any pictures of him at celtic games ?   Over the years at Chelsea did he bum his gums about the beggers?  

I think yer da should stop taking you to the games as you obviously have not got a fucking clue about what a good manager is. Now run along and annoy some cunt else ya wee tool is 

Again any pictures of him at celtic games ?   Over the years at Chelsea did he bum his gums about the beggers?  

I think yer da should stop taking you to the games as you obviously have not got a fucking clue about what a good manager is. Now run along and annoy some cunt else ya wee tool is 

Ya wee tool is? 

You're the one who'd have a beast in charge of us ya fucking weapon :lol:

Meltdown imminent...