Spine of the team

MikeBlue

Foderingham, Martin, Alves, Docherty, Goss, Windass, Cummings

Physically weak and utterly lacking in creativity.

We have been relying on our quite effective wide player combinations and Morelos' strength and mobility to create chances. 

Until the spine of the team improves we will struggle against any decent team

Defence is pish and must be sorted in the summer. On paper we have good options in midfield but they aren't doing it yet. Morelos and windass are two of the best players in the spl but they both have massive failings. The new manager must find a way to solve those or both must be replaced 

31 minutes ago, MikeBlue said:

Foderingham, Martin, Alves, Docherty, Goss, Windass, Cummings

Physically weak and utterly lacking in creativity.

We have been relying on our quite effective wide player combinations and Morelos' strength and mobility to create chances. 

Until the spine of the team improves we will struggle against any decent team

Oh right, the spine of the team now includes Cummings who's hardly kicked a ball for us.

Away and bile your fucking heed!

Other than a tactically aware manager( Stephen Clarke) We require a commanding no nonsense centre back a centre midfield anchorman to sit and protect back four and dictate play and we require a striker who will score 25-30 goals  if we can add these 3 quality additions we won’t be far away. But the big question is can we get them? And do we have the money they will cost?  At least 12m I would suggest !

We need an experienced manager at the helm. I've said Clarke many a time. He's got the experience and has shown he can get results in Scotland

A new goalkeeper is a must for me. Wes is a good shot stopper but his positioning is terrible. He's beaten with long range effort to often.

We need a reliable back 2. No nonsense centre backs who can command the box and defend from set pieces. You have to go back to weir and bougherra to find the last partnership we could have confidence in. 

We also need leadership and strength in the midfield. Mulumbu is out of contract and I'd love to get him. Last 2 games he's bossed the midfield. 

4 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Oh right, the spine of the team now includes Cummings who's hardly kicked a ball for us.

Away and bile your fucking heed!

I was talking about the team that played yesterday, you dickhead