Grand Prix 2018

36 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

I don’t particaularly like of dislike hamilton but would want to see him win over that cunt Vettel. He is a moaning greeting face wee dick. 

He was lucky today, Mercedes still have the best car and driver imo 

A moaning greeting faced wee dick ? And Hamilton isn’t ?????

3 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

A moaning greeting faced wee dick ? And Hamilton isn’t ?????

I’d say hamilton is more “Whiney” at times, but Vettel is a prick imo, always on the team radio blaming every other cunt for anything that goes wrong. 

A bad winner and loser. Always someone else’s fault. 

Actually, fuck it, he is the tims of formula one ??

23 hours ago, wearethepeople1 said:

I’d say hamilton is more “Whiney” at times, but Vettel is a prick imo, always on the team radio blaming every other cunt for anything that goes wrong. 

A bad winner and loser. Always someone else’s fault. 

Actually, fuck it, he is the tims of formula one ??

Everyone who drives for Ferrarri is like that.

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, callumbo87 said:

Fuck your F1...motogp is where its at. 

Cal Crutchlow wins in Argentina and is now leading the standings...yet hardly mentioned due to boring F1 being in the spotlight. 

Love Moto GP. I'm a fan of F1 also but for pure racing and excitement nothing beats Moto GP. Hard to understand how those guys can even keep those things in a straight line, it's basically like riding a rocket.

5 minutes ago, gsa said:

Love Moto GP. I'm a fan of F1 also but for pure racing and excitement nothing beats Moto GP. Hard to understand how those guys can even keep those things in a straight line, it's basically like riding a rocket.

200mph down the back straight in the wet with melted tyres knowing you have 10- 15 seconds to try and stop it for the first corner with someone trying to under break you...Hell yes!

Crutchy is the first british rider to lead top class bike standings since 1979 yet its half way down the bbc sports page while Vettel winning a fairly average F1 GP is 3 from the top, bullshit.

• 3 weeks later...