Shattered in the 'Couve

We’re all suffering from it. Today was a kick in the teeth all those who belived the promises made one year ago By our shambolic board about running our club better. 

Changes need to happen so fucking quick right now or we will lose s lot of support next season. 

Don't give a fuck about what happens in the remaining league games either. Just give 2nd and 3rd to Aberdeen and Hibs. We will only fuck europe up in the 1st preliminary round anyway. Last celtic game at the piggery is probably where they are waiting to take 8 or 9 off us.

I think that's as bad as i've seen in the past 25 years or so. 

That wasn't even a contest. On any level. It wasn't even men against boys. They could have pumped us by so much more if they wanted to. 

The only potentially good thing to come of this, is it's a massive wake up call to any of us who thought we were in a better place than we were, and for us who still gave the board a bit of good grace. Something drastic has to be done, and quickly. This has been said many times over the last few years though so it will no doubt sound like a broken record. I honestly don't know what the next step should be. That was fucking brutal to watch. 

This is as low as i've felt I think............

11 minutes ago, The Widow's Son said:

I've followed Rangers since the 1950's and have seen some abysmal displays in person and on tv.  But this is terrible.  I'm heartbroken.  We had no organisation, no fight, no clue, no idea.  It's a sore one right enough and I don't want to post a rant or say something I'll regret later.  

You're just saying what we are all thinking.  Schooled off them, it's painful and dispiriting and seems never ending

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

That's the worst bit. They aren't that great a team and we never pushed them a jot. They never had to get out of 2nd

Fucking embarrassing, shameful, pathetic.

I Love Rangers and always will, but by God they make it hard at times.

15 minutes ago, The Widow's Son said:

I've followed Rangers since the 1950's and have seen some abysmal displays in person and on tv.  But this is terrible.  I'm heartbroken.  We had no organisation, no fight, no clue, no idea.  It's a sore one right enough and I don't want to post a rant or say something I'll regret later.  

You’ve got 20 years on me but that’s the first time I’ve ever stopped watching in the middle of a game. As bad as I’ve seen, ever.

We've been so low and so awful for so long. It's wrong on so many levels, how can we possibly be this bad??

Don't care what anyone says, ask Walter Smith. Give him every penny and let him know he's got next season to build and the season after to challenge. Fuck all this half arsed modern way of playing, we need to be a hard team and a hard team to beat!! A winning team, by any means necessary. We can't be a project for the passing game and all its merits, we are a club that needs to win. Walter Smith is the only man I would trust to deliver us from the truly unthinkable. It's already gone far enough, we are already too late. We have to stop them, and Walter with funds can.