Rumours at this stage

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

“so-called physics”?

Could her crystal ball no’ spell “psychic” then?

Sorry mate, couldnae stop myself although, to be fair, she should have told you it was coming...

?

Laughing at my dislexyia ya prick aye

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sket said:

Just been told he's gone. Time for the cunts in blazers to wheel out the next fucking diddy.

genuinely? 

i'll be really really surprised if we jettison the cunt at this point in the season. 

makes not a jot of fucking difference anyway. we won't find out who the next permanent manager is until about fucking august with this shower of shite in charge. hopeless cunts. 

7 minutes ago, Sket said:

Just been told he's gone. Time for the cunts in blazers to wheel out the next fucking diddy.

If true I'd like to say cheers for the efforts. Nowhere near good enough but a decent guy that cared and was simply out of his depth. 

I don't hold any resentment for him the way I do McCoist, Warburton and Pedro who constantly embarrased my club (McCoist still does to this day) but his likeable guy or not, he simply never had what it took to be Rangers manager. 

As you say, onto the next diddy. This will be fun.

Just now, Colin Traive said:

If that’s the case, then I apologise, no harm intended

I know mate, I'm only messing with you.

My spelling is utter shite, always has been. 

But I'm a handsome bastard with a 13 inch dick so I'm blessed overall

1 minute ago, Sket said:

Guy who told me is always bang on with his info so I've no reason to doubt it,although i'm not going to say its 100% just yet. I'd imagine we'll hear shortly if true.

seems mental. another stop gap appointment with Nicholl or Kenny Miller filling in for the time being while this bullshit board of spineless scumbag bastards scratch around in the background in a state of panic trying to source any managerial name from the woolworth's post-administration bargain bucket. 

step up Ange Postecoglou or similar shite. fucked. 

If its true that hes gone I will be surprised, thought we would just stumble on to the end of the season if only because I cant think for the life of me who we could get in at this point and id be shocked if the board have any competent plan in place as to what to do next.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

and just what sort of perverted abbreviation does DM mean? 

Direct Message. 

Also referred to as Private Message. 

i just want to see your cock m8 chill out whats the matter are you gay or something

8 minutes ago, Sket said:

Guy who told me is always bang on with his info so I've no reason to doubt it,although i'm not going to say its 100% just yet. I'd imagine we'll hear shortly if true.

ID10 on Ff said it’s false but seems to be a few folk saying it’s true. 

Just now, RFC RYAN said:

ID10 on Ff said it’s false but seems to be a few folk saying it’s true. 

Who's ID10? is he some knicker-sniffing blogger or Tweeter with a sense of self-importance? 

6 minutes ago, Sket said:

If he Is infact away you can guarantee it will be JN for the remainder of this disaster.

Wouldn't surprise me if he was in charge next season. The board probably wanted to appoint him and knew they'd get dogs abuse for it so made him assistant. Nothing would surprise me now

2 minutes ago, stevemartin1991 said:

people are saying its silly getting rid of him now, theres a European position up for grabs. we need to finish this season 2nd. 

Mate , based on the last few weeks performances , Pep G or Jose couldn't get those players to finish second .

Archived