Rumours at this stage

3 minutes ago, jim beam said:

If this board appoints Miller until the end of the season because we have no one else because they don’t want it or the board have done the usual and are sitting there clueless as fuck then I can guarantee that almost every Rangers fan will not be laughing at the back but will be up the front openly crying.

I would not disagree with that mate, just my opinion on why we may be about to hear that KM is the next person picking the team. I should add I could be completely wrong.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I would not disagree with that mate, just my opinion on why we may be about to hear that KM is the next person picking the team. I should add I could be completely wrong.

One way to ensure he starts a game i suppose.

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have a feeling you may be right.

I blame the board,murty was thrown in at the deep

end.they took the easy way out,and murty was not

up to the job.

11 minutes ago, kingtom80 said:

I blame the board,murty was thrown in at the deep

end.they took the easy way out,and murty was not

up to the job.

Is that meant to be a Haiku or something?

51 minutes ago, JentleJames said:

Walter was assistant manager of a Dundee United side that won the league and got to a UEFA Cup final, everyone knew what a top coach he was and he’d also been to a World Cup as part of the Scotland staff, he was almost already undertaking managerial duties with Souness in what we’d call a head coach role.

he wasn’t a rookie.

You're basically  describing McCoist there too.

All it proves is you are  either a good manager or not. 

Experience comes with starting somewhere. If you are inexperienced but good it'll show.

24 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Miller was trying to get it when Pedro left. 

23 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Miller was trying to get it when Pedro left. 

That does not surprise me mate he is certainly ambitious, but trying for it and being appointed is a little different.

I suppose we will have to wait and see what happens, the only thing that would amaze me would be if the board give us the name of our new manager (in the next day or two) and tell us he is starting in May. 

53 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

You're basically  describing McCoist there too.

All it proves is you are  either a good manager or not. 

Experience comes with starting somewhere. If you are inexperienced but good it'll show.

Agree, the cream will always rise to the top, if you've got it you've got it (Walter) if its not there it never will be (Ally)

The board are looking for straws to grasp.

If FDB does not take over this week I do not think he will take over at all.

Any new manager worth his salt would like the chance of five end of season games to assess his squad . 

17 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Who dis?

D14CC030-E99A-4817-9F9A-453BE21765D0.png

Would be the wrong appointment, the right appointment has Killie sitting 7pts off second place after taking over them when they were 1 point above Ross county at the foot of the table. He has yet to taste defeat against the old firm taken 11 out of 15 points and if Brenda was not going for back to back trebles then he would win manger of the year hand down.

Now why are King and that making finding a new boss so difficult? Pedro was the wrong choice and a blind man could see that and McInnes was the wrong choice and thank fuck he knocked us back.

If FDB is our next manager he is gonna need money and plenty off it where as Clarke will get better results spending less as he will make us hard to very beat to in what should be a 2 horse race.

33 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

That does not surprise me mate he is certainly ambitious, but trying for it and being appointed is a little different.

I suppose we will have to wait and see what happens, the only thing that would amaze me would be if the board give us the name of our new manager (in the next day or two) and tell us he is starting in May. 

Fuck sake, the new manager has to fuck the Prime Minister?

That's harsh.

Archived