Rumours at this stage

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I get this is a joke but why would we pay off Killie for Clarke and then allow a raffle winner to then be manager?

Why do we do anything we do. It probably wouldn't even be the most nonsensical decision the board have made. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

I think he means getting told Murty was relieved of his duties. 

Ahh right. 

Start of the season we start with a manager then go to the U20’s manager then go to the vice captain Broxi will be next on the list. 

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

A couple of years ago he was being groomed to take over as the under 20's boss after Durrant went. He took the unders alongside Mulholland or Kirkwood a couple of times but then Warburton offered him a new contract and it was shelved. I don't think it's any secret he wants into coaching but we should not be the stepping stone or guniea pig for anyone to learn their trade.

Definitely, but I'd rather he learned his trade for 5 games and maybe get us somewhere than let Murty run us into the ground any more than he already has.

Just now, Skyson1872 said:

Definitely, but I'd rather he learned his trade for 5 games and maybe get us somewhere than let Murty run us into the ground any more than he already has.

I think the danger there is that we are the masters of false dawns, Murty had a belter of a false dawn in January and Feb and lured us into a false sense, imagine Miller does likewise, get's the job full-time off the back of it and we are in this same position again this time next year? we will lose maybe tens of thousands of fans/season ticket sales if it pans out like that and make no mistake, if that infomation is true and Miller does end up taking the reigns you can bet your house on these wanks in the boardroom hoping for a good 5-games so they can take the easy and cheap option and appoint him as manager. 

2 hours ago, AljayBoy said:

I'm assuming "gone" means back to his original coaching job?

Wouldn't want him punted out the club altogether (now i've calmed down a bit...).

If he has gone of his own volition it is tatty bye straight out of the club - not sure I still want him around but if it is club instigated he should still be able to fall back to the development role if that is on the table. So fucked up at the minute I honestly cannot see a coherent solution to all this. More I think about it, Murty's situation is one of the least problematic issues on the table at he minute.

9 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Kenny Miller is our talisman would be very fitting for him to be promoted and be a manager

Agree he should try his hand at management but somewhere else not at Rangers.we don’t need some rookie trying his hand at management that’s why we are in the shit we are in.apart from the board being inept of course.

2 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Agree he should try his hand at management but somewhere else not at Rangers.we don’t need some rookie trying his hand at management that’s why we are in the shit we are in.apart from the board being inept of course.

You’ve obviously never heard of Walter Smith then if you think we don’t need a manager who is a rookie

5 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Learned his trade for 5 games ffs?!

What's the problem with Jimmy Nic taking over until we get a permanent manager?

Fucking Kenny Miller, another over rated over paid legend in his own mind ffs.

Just now, Siwel said:

You’ve obviously never heard of Walter Smith then if you think we don’t need a manager who is a rookie

Or Ally McCoist who was a rookie or Graham Murty who was a rookie.

For every Walter Smith that works out there's loads more that don't in world football. 

4 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Get him to fuck!

Just now, K.A.I said:

Or Ally McCoist who was a rookie or Graham Murty who was a rookie.

For every Walter Smith that works out there's loads more that don't in world football. 

I guess the Sarcasm didn’t come across well enough

Archived