We deserve better

Callum_rfc

12 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Padlock the gates shut? Fuds, can’t wait to the record run this and adds to the already stinkin levels of shame.

Well done to those involved..At least they got off their arses to do something about the shit we have put up with.Apathy rules for the majority though Unfortunately.

Fuck me Rab is getting worse than Dingwall.

People greeting the UB's have took it too far are kidding themselves, they have fucking had it easy. On the continent they would be greeted by far worse than locked gates and banners. 

1 minute ago, theweebluenose said:

People greeting the UB's have took it too far are kidding themselves, they have fucking had it easy. On the continent they would be greeted by far worse than locked gates and banners. 

Our club are just lucky they aren't real ultras. I've read about Lazio and Milan ultras in recent days. Fuck me if they think this is too far then I hope they don't stumble across those reports :lol:

12 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

What Fannies taigy as fuck behaviour padlocking the gates

You think It's "taigy" to want your club to be better than they were on Sunday?

I want to see king's head and the heads of the rest of our board mounted on spikes around the stadium as a warning to future boards that failure, bridge building and being happy to be a distant 2nd best to the real taigs will not and can not be tolerated.

I'd also add the head's of our DOF and temporary Manager to the pile and those of any "fan" who still thinks king is the saviour.

8 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

In South America king would have been shot.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Maybe he might get car jacked in SA. 

We can only hope.

Almost a pity he doesn't live in Australia, he could go swimming with Box Jellyfish, get bittn on the Willy by a Funnel Web Spider, stand on an Eastern Brown Snake, put his foot in a slipper where a Red Back is hiding, still I suppose I'd settle for him getting car jacked, shot and dumped where the hyenas can get him.

Been a long time since I've been this angry for this amount of time.

Just now, big blue Fin said:

We can only hope.

Almost a pity he doesn't live in Australia, he could go swimming with Box Jellyfish, get bittn on the Willy by a Funnel Web Spider, stand on an Eastern Brown Snake, put his foot in a slipper where a Red Back is hiding, still I suppose I'd settle for him getting car jacked, shot and dumped where the hyenas can get him.

Been a long time since I've been this angry for this amount of time.

Don’t think being on here helps with the anger problem. ??

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Don’t think being on here helps with the anger problem. ??

True, but at least I can vent on here.

I said from the first moment king reappeared that he'd fuck us over and leave us in nearly if not worse shape than shitey  whytey and so far I've been proved right. The biggest problem is this time I can't see us having a way out. 

Any time someone with money looks at us the idiots in our support start giving them shit, about their nationality, religion, not being "Rangers Men" and all sorts of other shit. I've said before that even if a gay Arab Prince in a frilly pink frock wants to invest a few billion for shirs and giggles I'll fucking welcome him with open arms, legs too if that's what it takes to see us put the taigs in their proper place, under our boot heel.

That's a big problem we have the way our own support is split some support this group some support that. Well fuck that just like all us older bears done pre souness and before we need to stick together or we really will be fucked. Do you not think we have enough enemies without all the infighting between certain factions of our own support.

58 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

You think It's "taigy" to want your club to be better than they were on Sunday?

I want to see king's head and the heads of the rest of our board mounted on spikes around the stadium as a warning to future boards that failure, bridge building and being happy to be a distant 2nd best to the real taigs will not and can not be tolerated.

I'd also add the head's of our DOF and temporary Manager to the pile and those of any "fan" who still thinks king is the saviour.

To be honest it was my initial thoughts, the more iv thought about it fair play to the lads that did it

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Our club are just lucky they aren't real ultras. I've read about Lazio and Milan ultras in recent days. Fuck me if they think this is too far then I hope they don't stumble across those reports :lol:

Real Ultra's would have Auchenhowie burned to the ground. I stop short of that mind you.