We deserve better

Callum_rfc

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Disgrace they are like that. Wouldn't take much to give the security guard a ton of paint and get him to paint them instead of being sat in a guy doing fuck all

The maintenance contract has just been back out to tender mate. We lost out on it sadly. 

I think going by guys who worked there previously it's a busy summer where a lot seems to get done. Although anyone can fire a lick of paint on a fence.

In saying that my mob wouldn't have done the painting so surely they have a wee handyman that could do that 

24 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

This.

Every single fan at the game on Sunday should let this board know how we feel.

banners, songs etc

That's a start but we need something impactive that shows the full support are raging and won't tolerate much more.

Just don't know what ?

25 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Walk out on 70 th minute??

I'd be more inclined to get a campaign to take our seats immediately after the first whistle so it's empty for kick off.

Or leave seats 5 mins before half time then give the biggest backing at 2nd half kick off to show contrast.

Or do something on 54th/55th minute like scarf twirling (Or worse hold above heads like scum do) whilst singing a united message (sure someone can thing of an appropriate song to get the 'we deserve better' message across).

I know it's all problematic or corny but it needs to be something. Suppose it needs full support to buy into it or it'll fail but if all forums and supporters groups would buy into something it could work. It needs to as doing nothing let's the Board off the hook.

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'd be more inclined to get a campaign to take our seats after the first whistle so it's empty for kick off.

Or leave seats 5 mins before half time then give the biggest backing at 2nd half kick off to show contrast.

Or do something on 54th/55th minute like scarf twirling (Or worse hold above heads like scum do) whilst singing a united message (sure someone can thing of an appropriate song to get the 'we deserve better' message across).

I know it's all problematic or corny but it needs to be something. Suppose it needs full support to buy into it or it'll fail but if all forums and supporters groups would buy into something it could work. It needs to as doing nothing let's the Board off the hook.

I'd stay clear of that. Did you see the shite video Man City put together? Bound to scare a few season ticket holders into not renewing.

42 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

Ah well - no point turning up for the last 5 games then eh?

No never said that its simply we will struggle to recruit decent players (ignoring budget) that early in the summer.

Difference between finishing 2nd and 4th is 500k which is not to be sniffed at.