27-8

GOAT

2 minutes ago, HG5 said:

My thoughts exactly, mate!

That was a time a defeat to them would make life a misery until the next one - but then there was still every likelihood that we’d turn it around in that next fixture.

Recent trend has knocked that right out of me - if I’d let it get to me like that now, I’d have been such a miserable git for 2 years, I’d have no job, no wife & even fewer friends than I’ve already got!!

Nowadays, it’s a couple of cranky days on here, then life goes on!

Gone are the days these fixtures were a highlight of the calendar - they’re just there to be endured, for now.

Good post mate . Feel your passion for our club . You are not alone in all that stuff .

I have been one grumpy bastard for at least the last 4/5 years

Just have to believe it will end . And it will taste very sweet when it does

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Good post mate . Feel your passion for our club . You are not alone in all that stuff .

I have been one grumpy bastard for at least the last 4/5 years

Just have to believe it will end . And it will taste very sweet when it does

Thanks mate, yours too!

It definitely does have an effect on you, doesn’t it!

While the cause of it wasn’t great (understatement of the year, if I say it myself), it seems as if a lot more of us on here have finally arrived at the same page after Sunday.

Just hope that somehow turns itself into some sort of momentum for change.

Hopefully, before we’re all too old to enjoy it!

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It could well be next week . Our central defence is an abortion for this fixture . Still

Even after 4 years of trying to find the perfect pairing

And we let our best 2 defenders leave this season for nothing.

Not saying Wilson and Bates are great but I'd rather have them at the back than Alves and Martin.

4 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Thanks mate, yours too!

It definitely does have an effect on you, doesn’t it!

While the cause of it wasn’t great (understatement of the year, if I say it myself), it seems as if a lot more of us on here have finally arrived at the same page after Sunday.

Just hope that somehow turns itself into some sort of momentum for change.

Hopefully, before we’re all too old to enjoy it!

Time will tell pal 

It is still going to be years before we heal though sadly 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Time will tell pal 

It is still going to be years before we heal though sadly 

I agree.

I’d settle for a very short term fix, to stop that 10 clock, then we need to set about rebuilding the whole thing properly.

As you say, it’ll be years...

We don't play like we used to, in the past we always had a half decent defence and a team that was great at handling pressure especially against the scum, granted we had better players then but since donkey hat the whole things been changed, trying to play like the scum cause it's better to watch and more attractive pish! I want a winning team no more no less, fuck we got to a European final playing unattractive winning football, that's the Rangers I want to see. 

6 hours ago, gersandy said:

FFS you can’t blame the board for goals conceded!

You can blame the board for hiring an unknown manager with zero qualifying attributes and no track record to suggest he would succeed, allowing him to spend reasonably large amounts of money on largely poor players, then sacking him when things inevitably fall apart, and leaving the under 20s coach in charge for most of the season following a failed attempt to poach the manager of Aberdeen with no backup plan.

6 hours ago, Amac9 said:

And we let our best 2 defenders leave this season for nothing.

Not saying Wilson and Bates are great but I'd rather have them at the back than Alves and Martin.

That could have grown into a decent partnership.

7 hours ago, Amac9 said:

Only going to get worse.

Only a matter of time before they turn us over 6 or 7. 

I thought it was going to happen on Sunday, the way things were going, and us being down to 10 men.

not looking forward to our next encounter, but wouldn't it be just like us to turn them over, while they're celebrating another title, and the result means nothing? ?

5 hours ago, Cloud said:

You can blame the board for hiring an unknown manager with zero qualifying attributes and no track record to suggest he would succeed, allowing him to spend reasonably large amounts of money on largely poor players, then sacking him when things inevitably fall apart, and leaving the under 20s coach in charge for most of the season following a failed attempt to poach the manager of Aberdeen with no backup plan.

Of course. 

But the heading of this topic suggests is king and Murray’s fault we’ve let in so many goals against them.

• 2 weeks later...