Hummel

jjbscotty12

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Bespoke kits maybe, however less people buying them. The draw of Adidas/Nike would be massive. There's a reason all the big clubs use well known brands. If true, another shambles from this board. 

I think people will buy them regardless. It's got our club badge on it and that's good enough for me and it will be for thousands of others.

No one buys Rangers kits other than Rangers fans, who will buy regardless of the fucking supplier. I couldn’t give a fuck, if it’s the best deal, take it.

Some Zoolander type posts in this thread, embarrassing. I’m in my 30s it’s no like I really wear sports gear anyway and if you are over 21 and still are, have a fucking word

6 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

No one buys Rangers kits other than Rangers fans, who will buy regardless of the fucking supplier. I couldn’t give a fuck, if it’s the best deal, take it.

Some Zoolander type posts in this thread, embarrassing. I’m in my 30s it’s no like I really wear sports gear anyway and if you are over 21 and still are, have a fucking word

Lol some of us go to the gym and play football at 25 mate ?

6 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I think people will buy them regardless. It's got our club badge on it and that's good enough for me and it will be for thousands of others.

This.

Good enough for me too. If the deal is 4mill a year then it's a no brainer. A team on the pitch that can actually compete, look like Rangers and maybe even lay a fuckin glove on the dark side is more important than who supplies our jersey.

I loved the Danish top at the 86 World Cup.

Preben Elkjaer, Michael Laudrup etc.

Laudrup's goal against Urauguay :drool:

His brother :crywank:scored many an identical goal for us.

Just now, kris1984 said:

Aye I do that in jorts and a cardigan. If you

didnt get my point, I can’t help you

Haha I’m just having a laugh like , I’m depressed otherwise ... just hoping it’s a good deal financially but I can’t see a small company like this being the case.

2 hours ago, Gaffbear said:

They used to do Hearts and other pish teams.

This is a fuckin red neck

They used to do Real Madrid, Spurs, Feyenoord, Benfica, Sporting, Hertha Berlin , Southampton. Real Betis and a load of other not so pish teams. 

Good enough for them but not for Rangers ?

Could have been a lot worse and if the money being mentioned is true then we’ve done a lot better than expected from the shower of stinking shite in our boardroom.

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Wait that's not a joke? fucking hell. I'm honestly speechless and I don't shock easily.

These LionBrand cunts were the ones who helped get King and co into position and now they are profiting off the misery him and his boardroom are causing.

Surely this coupled with Club1872 doing similar and exploiting the situation for capital gain must be the final wakeup call for any supporters with their heads still up their arses? 

No idea why they are still going, apart from the obvious and it’s now just a nice little earner for someone. 

Do folk actually believe they are going to have a top with We Deserve Better on it then give the profits to the board that we deserve better from. 

40 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

The reason big clubs use well know brands is because they pay the big clubs money for exposure. 

£4 million a year before any sales isnt a shambles from the board either

Any substance to this though the 4m per year figure?

7 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

They used to do Real Madrid, Spurs, Feyenoord, Benfica, Sporting, Hertha Berlin , Southampton. Real Betis and a load of other not so pish teams. 

Good enough for them but not for Rangers ?

Could have been a lot worse and if the money being mentioned is true then we’ve done a lot better than expected from the shower of stinking shite in our boardroom.

Probadly find that the big guns just priced them out of those clubs. 

I’m still not convinced that Hummel are going to be giving us almost 5 mill a season but if they do then it’s all good. 

7 hours ago, MrMeeseeks said:

rangers.thumb.png.8f3eb245863194b8e33cde7554109c66.png

Here ya go, whipped up a mockup of my own. Brand doesn't really bother me, as long as it looks good and brings in the cash, that's all that should ever matter with kit deals.

This one is neat.

Archived