Hummel

jjbscotty12

Reminds me of the caixinha appointment, every cunt knows it's honking and FUCKING embarrassing, but convince ourselves it's awrite until every other possible piece of shit hits the fan and by December there's a "get Hummel to fuck" thread 

No getting away from it, wearing Hummel is a fucking riddy 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even 4-million a year, for 3-years plus profit share instead of 15-million for 3-years is good enough going for me tbh.

It's more or less on a par with the taigs who are winning everything domestically and playing in the Champions League. 

If those figures are true, then our head of marketing is someone who when the accounts come out next year and there's the usual 150k bonus has actually earned it compared to the rest of the blazers - which will have made a nice change. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I thought that was a joke. 

Wait that's not a joke? fucking hell. I'm honestly speechless and I don't shock easily.

These LionBrand cunts were the ones who helped get King and co into position and now they are profiting off the misery him and his boardroom are causing.

Surely this coupled with Club1872 doing similar and exploiting the situation for capital gain must be the final wakeup call for any supporters with their heads still up their arses? 

7 minutes ago, gsa said:

Jeans?

Rangers jeans? 

Aye believe or not that’s how we fucking rolled in the 90’s son we lead the football retail industry and know we are busy taking it up the arse from Hummel and Ashley. The board are like the players fucking workshy!

2 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Am I the only one happy with this? :lol:

Personally think their kits are pretty cracking.

I’m with you mate no going to lie was hoping for Adidas or UA but tbh there style is different in a good way and I would imagine we’d be sort of there Flagship team in promotions wise and exclusivity deals or something this could be a win win 

10 minutes ago, KWBear said:

Reminds me of the caixinha appointment, every cunt knows it's honking and FUCKING embarrassing, but convince ourselves it's awrite until every other possible piece of shit hits the fan and by December there's a "get Hummel to fuck" thread 

No getting away from it, wearing Hummel is a fucking riddy 

Love to see how this one will go:

”I’m freezing ma tits off with this thin pishy Hummel top”

”The fucking stitching is coming away FFS”

”Ma sponsor logo is falling off already”

21 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

You should be involved at the club in some capacity mate. Cunts there the now just do not have even the slightest bit of common sense. Windass would be 500k at best tho haha. Apart from that, nice to see a postive comment after the past couple of days anaw!

We have still to repair the roof though, that's going to cost!

Archived