Hummel

jjbscotty12

2 minutes ago, MajorWhitey said:

Really? Sit down ya banger 

Didn't mean it 

Just got so hammered after the news that Hummel is our sponsor that I had to lash out 

Its you or the wife some cunt is getting it 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

the umbro one with the collar was the best in recent years because even people over the age of 18 could wear it and carry it off. 

Compare that to the Puma kit with the collar and it speaks volumes about how shite Puma are in general, Umbro kits were gorgeous, mind always wanting every single one back when I was a wee guy

1 hour ago, Ryan_1 said:

We're no getting £15m from Hummel. :lol:

Some tits on here would believe anything lol

Hummel is a wee shitey ugly brand the kits folk are posting loom like two stripe knock offs that the wee smelly guy at school would wear at sports day.

2 minutes ago, KWBear said:

Didn't mean it 

Just got so hammered after the news that Hummel is our sponsor that I had to lash out 

Its you or the wife some cunt is getting it 

Everyone feeling pretty shite just now. No worries brother

1 hour ago, MrMeeseeks said:

Ibrox_kits churning a pretty decent attempt already...

DbAvhQOWsAAb-8Y.thumb.jpeg.2196388d4b40d535a64bd7e8b53b067a.jpeg

It could look far better though, imo. Looking too generic to me. 

I like that always like simple designs.

Hummel fucking hummel well folks we have finally turned into the dog and duck!! Fucking glorified pub team just shows us where our brand has went down the fucking toilet. If you get the likes of Adidas, Nike, Under armour you can sell quality gear with the logo on it. Tracksuits, trainers, jeans, training gear, golfing gear, running gear, boots, jumpers etc and even gives us a strip that can be wash more than 10 times without it being fucked. I thought Mike Ashley was gone fucking hummel my local juniors team said fuck of to Hummel 

7 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Hummel is a wee shitey ugly brand the kits folk are posting loom like two stripe knock offs that the wee smelly guy at school would wear at sports day.

The board are so far removed from what the fans actually think it’s unreal. Just want us to pay our money and shut the fuck up. They can shove their bogging kits anaw, bunch of cunts!

13 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Fuck sake least it's no ellesse mate

Archived