Hummel

jjbscotty12

23 minutes ago, Ace said:

Rumour I've seen/read/heard its around £5m/year + share of profits.

If & it's a big if it's true I'd sat that' a great deal.

However this could all be a great PR story leaked to stop us talking about the other shit that's happened, or all based off a rumour from the fact someone noticed Hummel now follows the club Twitter account.

If the club can secure that kind of income to actually buy better quality players to actually wear the fucking strip I wouldn't care if it was made by george at asda.

If the club have secured that level of external income for the next 4 years then thats very good news,  to ignore that and focus on being embarrassed by the brand just doesn't compute..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Ace said:

Rumour I've seen/read/heard its around £5m/year + share of profits.

If & it's a big if it's true I'd sat that' a great deal.

However this could all be a great PR story leaked to stop us talking about the other shit that's happened, or all based off a rumour from the fact someone noticed Hummel now follows the club Twitter account.

Thought I read Esky say it's true. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Maybe I'm being way too simplistic but a good managerial appointment ... 15-million Hummel cash upfront, 15-million season book cash upfront = 30-million

Sell :

Fod - 3-million.
Tav - 3-million.
Windass - 3-million.
Morelos - 5-million.

Another 14/15 million.

Get Rossiter, Alves, Hererra & Pena off the books and that's 80k per week too.

Have an Advocaat style revolution with it all and topple the taigs and book our place in the Champions League the next season.

Why not.

You should be involved at the club in some capacity mate. Cunts there the now just do not have even the slightest bit of common sense. Windass would be 500k at best tho haha. Apart from that, nice to see a postive comment after the past couple of days anaw!

20 minutes ago, Hurricane said:

Hummel fucking hummel well folks we have finally turned into the dog and duck!! Fucking glorified pub team just shows us where our brand has went down the fucking toilet. If you get the likes of Adidas, Nike, Under armour you can sell quality gear with the logo on it. Tracksuits, trainers, jeans, training gear, golfing gear, running gear, boots, jumpers etc and even gives us a strip that can be wash more than 10 times without it being fucked. I thought Mike Ashley was gone fucking hummel my local juniors team said fuck of to Hummel 

Jeans?

Rangers jeans? 

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Cunts saying Sports Direct will be the main retailer for us again as well! ????? this is like a bad fucking dream!

Surely not. if theres any truth in that the board better make sure they get some fucking deal of huge benefit to us

And thats not likely..

Archived