Joey Barton is the new Fleetwood manager

Mols94

Did it ever come out what really happened here? He didn’t live up to expectations but I didn’t think he was as bad as some made out (apart from shitting himself from brown after all the talk - that in itself deserved the sack) and as the poster above said he does seem to speak well of us.

5 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

Did it ever come out what really happened here? He didn’t live up to expectations but I didn’t think he was as bad as some made out (apart from shitting himself from brown after all the talk - that in itself deserved the sack) and as the poster above said he does seem to speak well of us.

He's a republican sympathising, tarrier bastards

On ‎18‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 20:01, Bristol loyal said:

That never happened.  Both players came in to contact with each other twice during that one game.  To shake hands prior to kick-off and contest a dropped ball.  I actually challenged a celtic fan to prove both players came together at any point outside of those two instances.  There's a couple of pictures where the two players are close together but the ball is nowhere near so I'm assuming those were a bit of jostling at a set-piece but the ball never went near them.

We must acknowledge that during the 5-1 game Senderos got himself deliberately sent off and after Kiernan went off injured we had no recognised CBs on the pitch.  Warburton had us pushing forward and Joey was the only guy we had in central defence.  What chance did he have?  Is it any wonder he was pissed off after the game?  Warburton who said he wanted the players showing passion immediately throws him out the club and he only had about 400mins played for us in the league.  

Given his wealth of experience of top-tier football and his passion for the game I think Joey could do well at management.  Time will tell.  

• 1 month later...