**Rangers v Heartz Thread**

tannerall

Have concerns over a result for this. Hearts will be fired up from the drama surrounding us and sense a weakness and will want to capitalise from our current situation with poor players, low morale, poor fightless attitudes, and a clueless manager. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has the potential to be fucking poisonous!! If we go a couple of goals down, the wee snowflake in the dugout will be in tears at the abuse he gets! Directors box will be near enough empty! Players will be hiding on the park! And we’ll have to sit there listening to they cunts fae Edinburgh giving it the big yin like they actually matter! 

Fuck me, we actually pay £500 a year for the pleasure of this as well!! 

23 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

This has the potential to be fucking poisonous!! If we go a couple of goals down, the wee snowflake in the dugout will be in tears at the abuse he gets! Directors box will be near enough empty! Players will be hiding on the park! And we’ll have to sit their listening to they cunts fae Edinburgh giving it the big yin like they actually matter! 

Fuck me, we actually pay £500 a year for the pleasure of this as well!! 

Relax. It's only Hearts we're playing:tu: 

Let's not get too over the top despondent. Hearts are pretty shite and on a bad day we should be 2-0 winners. I'm going for a comfortable comeback 3-0 win Bears. 

Levein is a 11 men behind the ball type manager of the worst type who on the odd occasion gets lucky. We'll win no doubt about it.

Come on Rangers!

Just now, Rambo1872 said:

Rossiter....a fucking joke to have put him in a lineup in a crucial match when hes been out for months. 

He's played bounce games and has done intensive training I'm sure.

He won't just forget his skill and he's young so he's hardly gonna have cardiac arrest playing against Hearts.

55 minutes ago, Paulbrian11 said:

I’ve given up trying to predict what Rangers will do, other than disappoint.

Things could get ugly if we go behind on Sunday but.

Fuck off. You sound like one of these bots from other inferior teams who come on and attempt to spread negativity. 

Come on Rangers!

WATP

8 minutes ago, sondicklg said:

Fuck off. You sound like one of these bots from other inferior teams who come on and attempt to spread negativity. 

Come on Rangers!

WATP

Sorry, I forgot there’s so much to be positive about.

11 minutes ago, Paulbrian11 said:

Sorry, I forgot there’s so much to be positive about.

Well if you're only coming on to be negative I stand by my issuing you a 'Fuck Off'. Don't need another negative, no thank you.

Come on Rangers the Red White and Blue.

Well we ' go again ' and 'try to improve' and no doubt we are ' showing  it in training' . Ehm no we are fucking fuming at the inept displays on the pitch, we show our loyalty by allowing the board to use our money to fund this excuse/exercise, and you can say what you like but not even attempting a challenge is not acceptable.

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He's right, we're a fucking shambles and the players do fuck all but let us down these days

He and you are probably right 'for now' but as a non defeatist and glass half full Bear I retain the right to my own particular fighting opinion.

:UK:

We will be able to tell after 10 mins if the players have chucked it!

i wish people would stop picking candieas in the team, he showed by his actions that he doesn't care about us or his teammates

as Gordon dalziel (a poor pundit) said he should have been chased down the tunnel.hes signed his contract extension he can sit

about going through the motions now

9 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

i wish people would stop picking candieas in the team, he showed by his actions that he doesn't care about us or his teammates

as Gordon dalziel (a poor pundit) said he should have been chased down the tunnel.hes signed his contract extension he can sit

I do get what you mean, but every player on that pitch chucked it last week, and that is also unforgivable. There are a few others I would chase before him. 

Regardless of wether there were words before the game or not, they gave up before a ball was kicked. A full squad gutting is needed.

I genuinely couldn’t give less of a fuck. 

I hope Murty is in tears when one Lee Wallace is sung. Fucking wet blanket. 

I hope there’s plenty of conflict and abuse directed to him and that shambles that sit in the directors box, see if they’ll suspend all of us as well

2 hours ago, Ivybank said:

The thing is, two players raging at Murty when they come off! Two senior players having a go at Murty in the dressing room after! Good chance the players weren’t happy with what they were being asked to do! After going at them at Ibrox, where we should have won! We were then set to sit in & defend against them and ultimately be made to look stupid! 

I don’t see how you can say a player being raging at a shambles of a performance shows he doesn’t care? If he didn’t care he would have happily have came off and sat on the bench because he was picking up his wage regardless! A guy that doesn’t care doesnt react the way he did! 

Archived