The defence rests.

Dickie

2 hours ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Thought Mccrorie played well today.

First of all I do really like Ross and putting it down to lack of game time.

But I thought he terrible, luckily he has recovery pace and Hearts were shite, as thought his game was rotten. Some of his passing was so bad it made Martin's seem OK. 

Always wants the ball which is good but today I didn't want him anywhere near it.

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Don't see what the point is here?

Successful Rangers teams had players that shared a handshake/embrace with them at the end of a game. It seems our wee snowflake fans only get offended by it when we lose.

Never seen a losing team never mind old firm losing team go for a hug they would be straight down the tunnel.

To many players who just think awww we lost not snowflake fans.

54 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

aye ye are

fuck "embracing" and sympathizing with they scum, and fuck golfing with them and drinking with them

any player or manager who wants to be their pals can fuck off, it was great when ally was golfing with lennon and greeting at tommys funeral. fuck them and any Rangers man who wants to play for the media and be pals with the scum

Rangers players shouldnt drink with or make friends with any celtic player or taig, they are the enemy and our players should hate them not want to drink or golf with them

You choose McCoist for that criticism, but if could just as easily been Walter Smith.

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Look at these fucking cowards shaking hands and cuddling them.

These fucking treble winning cowards :lol:

200998-spl-rangers-v-celtic-0-0-ibrox-glasgow-both-sets-of-players-BJD0RA.jpg

These guys won the treble and won more OF games they lost . They were probably raging when they lost this one 5-1

Seem to remember the next one there was 3-0 to us in Championship winning game in 99

And I only see handshakes

We haven't beaten the beggars in 10 games with this shower of pussies so cuddles are an insult to every bear

9 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I also think we seriously need to punt our keepers now, Foderingham and Alnwick are clearly not up to the standard we require to shore up the defence. Foderingham seems to have some sort of wierd cult backing from many on here, but he has been a proven bombscare and I doubt his big match mentality.

Too right mate . Time has to be up for the perennial losers within our side

Get them so far to fuck

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

These guys won the treble and won more OF games they lost . They were probably raging when they lost this one 5-1

Seem to remember the next one there was 3-0 to us in Championship winning game in 99

And I only see handshakes

We haven't beaten the beggars in 10 games with this shower of pussies so cuddles are an insult to every bear

So handshakes and cuddles only bother us when the team lose?

Do you realise how pathetic that sounds?

17 minutes ago, Inigo said:

You choose McCoist for that criticism, but if could just as easily been Walter Smith.

Or Jim Baxter.  The truth is when things are going wrong people will find fault in things that otherwise they probably wouldn't notice.

55 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I also think we seriously need to punt our keepers now, Foderingham and Alnwick are clearly not up to the standard we require to shore up the defence. Foderingham seems to have some sort of wierd cult backing from many on here, but he has been a proven bombscare and I doubt his big match mentality.

Was interesting that Marciano made a couple of good saves early on yesterday & that gave Hivs the platform to get ahead.

Wes let in the first couple of things which came his way last week, both of which a good keeper would have saved.

He’s let 20-odd in v the tramps in less than 2 seasons - he must be part of the problem.

8 hours ago, Dickie said:

Doesn’t matter what pairing of central defenders we go with next week they are all hopeless. Martin should be nowhere near Ibrox, alves is a coward and mccrorie was awful last week and awful today. 

He had a shaky start then played well.  Martin is hopeless.

12 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

So handshakes and cuddles only bother us when the team lose?

Do you realise how pathetic that sounds?

I would suggest you are the pathetic one . You are almost becoming a troll on here

You are one of these posters that think they are right all the time

:lol:

11 hours ago, HG5 said:

Was interesting that Marciano made a couple of good saves early on yesterday & that gave Hivs the platform to get ahead.

Wes let in the first couple of things which came his way last week, both of which a good keeper would have saved.

He’s let 20-odd in v the tramps in less than 2 seasons - he must be part of the problem.

He most definitely is mate . He has a growing little fan club in here though . No idea why

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I would suggest you are the pathetic one . You are almost becoming a troll on here

You are one of these posters that think they are right all the time

:lol:

You've literally just excused the handshakes in that photo and denied the clear cuddle about to take place because we were winning that season which was my original point.

So yes, on this occasion I'm right.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You've literally just excused the handshakes in that photo and denied the clear cuddle about to take place because we were winning that season which was my original point.

So yes, on this occasion I'm right.

I knew you would reply . Surprised at the rapier speed you did :lol: