Craig Thomson Referee For Sunday.

minstral

the only ref i can remember in recent memory that has been fair to us against peado fc has been collum 

every single other one has gave us not 1 single 50/50 decision until we have been a couple of goals down 

in the last game I was actually shocked lustig got a yellow early in the game for the pull back. but bastard face Madden "evened" it up by sending off Mcrorie when it was a.soft red to say the least .

same incident happens in the other half we don't even get the penalty 

18 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Did you watch the last game?

I would say if the referee was so interested in making them win and making us lose then he wouldn't do anything to bring attention to his bias. Looking at what we did last time the referee wouldn't need to do anything - just run about while we crumble round about him.

This paranoia is reaching the same levels as what the scum used to hit. Rangers are supposed to be about ruthlessness, resilience and not worrying about what anyone else round about us is doing.

Now we have paranoid little fans with wee team mentality greetin about refereeing decisions and bad luck.

It's fucking pathetic. 

I don’t suffer from paranoia.

But I’ve seen him referee on many occasions, and the evidence suggests he is not to be trusted.

Usually not bothered by these threads cos whoever is picked someone will always find fault.

However in saying that I think Thomson is awful and genuinely gives decisions against us.

The players need to look at themselves too we've given away loads of penalties against them recently and they've all been stonewallers.

17 hours ago, minstral said:

People saying about moaning about referees, put it this way, it has done the scum no harm, the cunts are running Scottish Football, while our board of cowards sit back and do nothing.

Agreed. In a climate of beggars moaning about every injustice since he apologised to them .And in all these years have you ever seen the scum complain about this ref?? For any bad decisions or injustices

Just one ?

Not one  

It is pushing the boundaries with this lot 

So we draw our own conclusions 

Thompson is a gimp and a shite ref but I'm pretty sure Souness, Ferguson, Gough, McCoist had dodgy refs to deal with and just went out and won to get it right up everyone.

I wish we would shake off this victim shite, it reminds me of our scummy rivals.  I'm more concerned about Murty shite tactics from Hampden and how he will go this time.

3 hours ago, Briton said:

That's what people are saying, (some) Bears are acting like Tims.

That old chestnut . We are snookering ourselves with that tired old line

It's like the fuckwits that have a wee fly dig about conspiracy theories

It means they are too thick to offer another open minded opinion . It's the same thick mutants with the same pish every other thread

Get's their likes up though . They don't have a clue about anything else . Most certainly NOT football .:caughtone:

I couldn't give a fuck who the ref is i am more worried about the team that murty picks and whether or not they are going to bottle it again. and we will all once again be embarrased by a  team full of empty shirts like we were with them in the semi final. Maybe the management  and the players will prove me wrong but I won't hold my breath.