Meet Murty Club 1872 email

Smile

Club 1872 Sponsorship - 1 Manager Kit - Graham Murty

You can now opt in to win an Experience, for you and a guest, to have the opportunity to meet and greet with Graham at Auchenhowie on Wednesday 2nd May at 1 pm, along with a Club 1872 Board Director.

Experience consists of meeting with Graham, being presented with a signed shirt, tour of the training ground (if possible) and the opportunity to take photographs. You also get to keep the signed shirt.

Due to the short notice, this Experience will close at Midnight on Monday 30th April with the winner being notified on Tuesday 1st May.

21 minutes ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

:lol:I read this email earlier .... timing is  everything at our club ....im the type of unlucky cunt that never wins anything then ends up winning this kind of "prize"...

Imagine if it’s a big hairy still hung over from Sunday if we get beat that wins it, Murty will shit his pants 

43 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

‘You also get to keep the signed shirt’ ? 

this suggests that sometimes the prize is you get presented with a signed shirt, then dont get to keep it and have to hand it back.

OR they are expecting more shite on sunday and dont want the shirt thrown back at them - either way this is grim.

16 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Not so hairy now but deffo still hungover from  Sunday. Must have grown a couple of inches the last couple of years cos I've grown through the top of my hair.

Stealthest "i'm a baldy bastard" post ever.

4 hours ago, Smile said:

Club 1872 Sponsorship - 1 Manager Kit - Graham Murty

You can now opt in to win an Experience, for you and a guest, to have the opportunity to meet and greet with Graham at Auchenhowie on Wednesday 2nd May at 1 pm, along with a Club 1872 Board Director.

Experience consists of meeting with Graham, being presented with a signed shirt, tour of the training ground (if possible) and the opportunity to take photographs. You also get to keep the signed shirt.

Due to the short notice, this Experience will close at Midnight on Monday 30th April with the winner being notified on Tuesday 1st May.

I would be tempted to meet him with a baseball bat but he is not a bad man, just a piss poor temp manager who was left out to dry.