It's Jimmy Nic and JJ for last 3 games

5 hours ago, Rovers51 said:

'Jimmy nicholl has earned the right to take the club forward'.  If we win our last 3 games that's the statement we l get from our illustrious board. 

Won’t happen anyway we’ll be lucky to get a draw in any of they games.

7 minutes ago, saltire266 said:

Just watch now that Murty has gone ,the team will play like Barca to everyone's astonishment. Big big improvement at the weekend.

I expect there will be a boost in performance. Happens every time a manager is giving the boot.

3 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

I hope you are right, we seriously need it.  Will certainly keep Killie guessing now for Saturday.  So predictable up until now.

Hoping nicholl drops the 4-2-3-1 formation.

Murty refused to change from it and every team could easily prepare for it.

57 minutes ago, Tearjerker said:

What a joke, we’ll probably lose every remaining game with those 2 in charge. 

According to the resident Doomsayers we were going to lose the last 3 games anyway (or scrape a draw with Killie). Not much has changed then.

3 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

He also did one of the only good bits of transfer business in the last 3 years, when he recommended Morelos.

I don’t see how JJ gets tarred with the rest of them. Someone like Barry would’ve only come in to try and get the job himself, which Pedro was never going to stand for

Is that the Morelos who was pathetic in EVERY old firm game. We arrived at the split in 2nd place with best away record and top goalscorers but all that means nothing if we can't perform v the tims and Morelos was an embarrassment v them with some of his misses staggering. The board have made a catalogue of errors but not biting the Chinese hands off is surely their biggest.

5 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

According to the resident Doomsayers we were going to lose the last 3 games anyway (or scrape a draw with Killie). Not much has changed then.

Well maybe the "Doomsayers" would have prefered a proper sodding manager in place to take the team forward at the start of the year.

Nah, was a bit too much for the board to accomplish what with ST sales coming up and court rullings, they were all exceptionally busy.

3 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Is that the Morelos who was pathetic in EVERY old firm game. We arrived at the split in 2nd place with best away record and top goalscorers but all that means nothing if we can't perform v the tims and Morelos was an embarrassment v them with some of his misses staggering. The board have made a catalogue of errors but not biting the Chinese hands off is surely their biggest.

And of course you were advocating said sale yourself at the time? Most people were demanding he stay and threatening murder if the board sod him. Fucking hypocrites some fans.

3 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

And of course you were advocating said sale yourself at the time? Most people were demanding he stay and threatening murder if the board sod him. Fucking hypocrites some fans.

At the time i said I'd have been happy with 4M and couldn't believe the figures mentioned. He is a yard slow and that's something that can't be fixed even if you think ALL of his other flaws will improve with experience. 

Can imagine it already... The Stevie G rumours will be hyped up for the next couple of weeks until renewals done,

meanwhile we get 2 draws and a win in the next 3 games and the board  decide "we have the right people here already"... We start next season with Jimmy and JJ in the dugout. :nailbiting:

5 hours ago, Young Bob said:

Rumours suggested words between GM and JN at Hampden at the break. Jimmy has looked isolated in the dugout since his appointment. Dont think Murty ever wanted him.

5 hours ago, Young Bob said:

Rumours suggested words between GM and JN at Hampden at the break. Jimmy has looked isolated in the dugout since his appointment. Dont think Murty ever wanted him.

I agree. Jimmy couldn't even look at him on Sunday. He must have been disgusted as we all were and are.

2 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I expect there will be a boost in performance. Happens every time a manager is giving the boot.

Players know jn and jj won’t be here next year so won’t give a fuck.  We didn’t get much of a lift when Pedro left.

24 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Players know jn and jj won’t be here next year so won’t give a fuck.  We didn’t get much of a lift when Pedro left.

We won our next 2 games after Pedro left. You can see these players putting in a perormance just to try and claim murty was to blame.