Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

The amount of guessing from the press is unbelievable!! Just today there has been so much conflicting information.. he has signed/he’s considering signing,  he’s asked about free transfers/he’s got a massive transfer kitty, Gary McAllisters the number 2/McAllisters out & Vignal is in! 

Fucking brutal!! 

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Brown Brogues said:

Exactly this. I dont get why we have had so many shysters at our club when the opportunity to become a legend to us fans is there.

The manager, players and board that get us our 55th title and return us to the top of scottish football will be forever remembered.  This is one of the most important titles in our clubs history for me after all thats happened.

Dave King is more wealthy than i'll ever be but if (big humongous if) he were to be responsible for somehow getting us back to the top of scottish football, that would be a status that couldnt be bought.

Your right mate this is Dave Kings last throw of the dice. I’ve backed him when it came to buying shares against green, and to be fair I’d personally do it again. We were open to shysters as you say, through Murray’s determination to get rid of what he decided was a noose around his neck, we then became open season to anycunt wiiling to take the fall for gain (whyte) then he got outplayed by green and then the shafting really took place. I get that King is not popular on RM and I don’t see him as some sort of revolutionary god that will save us, but in realistic tearns he’s brought stability, given transfer money and backed the managers that’s been in place. Unfortunately the last part has me raging any cunt that sanctioned the last two managers needs chased. 

That said if King delivers us a manager and a budget that delivers 55 in the next two years then yes he’s done his job whether it’s popu or not. 

6 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Because then there’s nothing to put on the back pages on Monday to ruin the tarriers title win! 

Or if your a cynic, to stop the backlash towards the board after another embarrassment! 

Unfortunately, the ‘day before yesterday’s’ news will be just that, by then.

Would have been nice to keep our powder dry!

1 minute ago, Mols2806 said:

Who's this guy, seen this on follow follow 

5 minutes ago, Bears&Reds said:

Defo not, he is an Irish guy called Dave O'Connell (i think) he was well known for continually pushing clickbait stories on his twitter account for many years for the 90minute.com site.

Just now, Siam69 said:

You know who this is, no?

Or just posting randoms from twitter :lol:

Aye but the guys got a wee blue tick so it must be true ?

Even if it is true what a farce the night before an old firm 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Your right mate this is Dave Kings last throw of the dice. I’ve backed him when it came to buying shares against green, and to be fair I’d personally do it again. We were open to shysters as you say, through Murray’s determination to get rid of what he decided was a noose around his neck, we then became open season to anycunt wiiling to take the fall for gain (whyte) then he got outplayed by green and then the shafting really took place. I get that King is not popular on RM and I don’t see him as some sort of revolutionary god that will save us, but in realistic tearns he’s brought stability, given transfer money and backed the managers that’s been in place. Unfortunately the last part has me raging any cunt that sanctioned the last two managers needs chased. 

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

imagine we announce it right before kick off :lol:

I’d taus that, especially if he’s got his boots with him as player manager like Souness but I can’t see it, especially after Murtys press conference saying he’s still hopeful of the job 

1 minute ago, Young Bob said:

Why is he posting it?

What, that it's done or not done?

Fuck knows, probably because he's been asked to.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

He’s deffo a journo but he writes in Arabic so I dunno if he’s any good

:lol:

Archived