Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Was listening to Clydes interview with the head of Liverpool TV, he said he was with an ex Liverpool player (cannae mind who) when the news first broke and they text gerrard to ask if it was true and he just replied with a smilie face and that was it.  If anything that’s actually the first sign out of all of this that we have actually spoke to him. :lol: 

John Aldridge, interestingly he was commenting on how fit his under 18 team was....there would be our 1st massive improvement as we are not a fit side by any manner of means

Just now, Rfc52 said:

@Carsons Dog is at the arse end of England. He manages it.

you told us you can afford it but didn’t want to watch shite football and couldn’t justify it.

now you’re saying you’ll buy one if he buys good players and they excite you.

theres thousands whod love an ST but can’t afford it. You’re basically saying you can’t be arsed as it’s shite.

your location or circumstances don’t seem to be bothering you now it may be about to get exciting  

Maybe we could all chip in and get Carsons dog some sort of trophy or shield to commemorate his efforts? why are you telling me this, it makes no shade of difference what any other fans circumstances are, or where they travel from. I guess Carsons dog has plenty of friends up the road to meet up with and possibly even put him up etc, I'd be coming on my own, unless a mate or 2 also happened to buy a ticket for that fixture.

I said the previous 7 years has made it hard to justify buying a ST, (as you aren't aware this could mean an option of things) for me the option would be likely to borrow the money off parents or grandparents and paid them back monthly) I'm guessing you took it upon yourself to just assume i had all the money sitting about to buy it outright or perhaps my credit rating is good enough to take the finance option ? 

Yes correct im saying if SG was appointed, and he made some exciting signings, I'd likely take the additional debt of buying a ST and make more of an effort to attend more games resulting in me not working saturdays where we play any more( loss of income )

1 minute ago, MattyBlue said:

Maybe we could all chip in and get Carsons dog some sort of trophy or shield to commemorate his efforts? why are you telling me this, it makes no shade of difference what any other fans circumstances are, or where they travel from. I guess Carsons dog has plenty of friends up the road to meet up with and possibly even put him up etc, I'd be coming on my own, unless a mate or 2 also happened to buy a ticket for that fixture.

I said the previous 7 years has made it hard to justify buying a ST, (as you aren't aware this could mean an option of things) for me the option would be likely to borrow the money off parents or grandparents and paid them back monthly) I'm guessing you took it upon yourself to just assume i had all the money sitting about to buy it outright or perhaps my credit rating is good enough to take the finance option ? 

Yes correct im saying if SG was appointed, and he made some exciting signings, I'd likely take the additional debt of buying a ST and make more of an effort to attend more games resulting in me not working saturdays where we play any more( loss of income )

More contradictions than a Rangers statement 

5 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

John Aldridge, interestingly he was commenting on how fit his under 18 team was....there would be our 1st massive improvement as we are not a fit side by any manner of means

That’s the one.  Aye it was quite interesting said he’s done a good job this season, second in the league to Man Utd. 

10 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Were you not on here bragging about how much money you earn?

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

Were you not on here bragging about how much money you earn?

Maybe, not to my knowledge, I was on here proving to somebody my job pays more than he had said it did because he was implying my job was shite and that i was thick.

And I have posted in the Crpyto thread because I have some holdings and that I traded in the forex market.

Just now, MattyBlue said:

Maybe, not to my knowledge, I was on here proving to somebody my job pays more than he had said it did because he was implying my job was shite and that i was thick.

And I have posted in the Crpyto thread because I have some holdings and that I traded in the forex market.

dont care

29 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Was listening to Clydes interview with the head of Liverpool TV, he said he was with an ex Liverpool player (cannae mind who) when the news first broke and they text gerrard to ask if it was true and he just replied with a smilie face and that was it.  If anything that’s actually the first sign out of all of this that we have actually spoke to him. :lol: 

So Gerrard is the Smiley Face Killer after all then eh?

22 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

@Carsons Dog is at the arse end of England. He manages it.

you told us you can afford it but didn’t want to watch shite football and couldn’t justify it.

now you’re saying you’ll buy one if he buys good players and they excite you.

theres thousands whod love an ST but can’t afford it. You’re basically saying you can’t be arsed as it’s shite.

your location or circumstances don’t seem to be bothering you now it may be about to get exciting  

I goty ST last season at a time I wasn't even working for the simple reason it's my team and as brutal as we've been I'd go season after season. Doesn't make my an Uber of fuck all but my point is the attitude of someone saying what has been said about SG is abysmal...Fairweather tbf. 

Location as well, na not buying that either. We have fan clubs travelling hundreds of miles weekly regardless and that's a Rangers fan. The attitude shown in his post is not.

Archived