Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Ok haha unproven manager built a whole new squad qualified for the Europa league groups one result away from the last 32 and we ran all over the scum a week ago with the squad running on fumes and our 3most important players clearly not fit.

Your one to watch imo

So if we win nothing you think he’s been successful.

I genuinely think we can win the league but there has been some daft threads recently on here and bumping this one is another example.

One to watch ha cos I’m realistic.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See to be honest who could blame us for being apprehensive? So far so good but we're always one loss away from us wanting him sacked!! I didn't want him but now I honestly think he'll get is to 55 but we need to be patient, which will be a miracle! 😂

16 hours ago, Bronzy said:

EachFoolishFlyingfox-size_restricted.gif

Said out of expectation rather than hope to be fair. 

Was pretty happy at the appointment itself, having been subjected to that fucking dick Pedro and then later the murty fiasco. 

I had assumed our ability to attract big names in any form were long gone. Pretty pleased with how it's going so far, needless to say. So fuck you bronzy ya bent cunt x 

2 minutes ago, KWBear said:

Said out of expectation rather than hope to be fair. 

Was pretty happy at the appointment itself, having been subjected to that fucking dick Pedro and then later the murty fiasco. 

I had assumed our ability to attract big names in any form were long gone. Pretty pleased with how it's going so far, needless to say. So fuck you bronzy ya bent cunt x 

:1120982233_SGsmile:

Go back & read the posts in the begginng of this thread, the absolute antipathy towards SG is hilarious.

I would add that I'm sure if I looked long enough, I'd find my equally dismissive post of the SG appointment.

Glad we were all wrong (so far !)

13 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Ok haha unproven manager built a whole new squad qualified for the Europa league groups one result away from the last 32 and we ran all over the scum a week ago with the squad running on fumes and our 3most important players clearly not fit.

Your one to watch imo

He’s bang on the button.  Am I one to watch?

8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Glad to say I had faith in him from day one and before as a player. A natural born leader with class.

Anyone not feeling excited in these times must be fuckng brain dead on mogadon.

He not won anything yet and still has a lot to prove imo. 

1 hour ago, Ace said:

Go back & read the posts in the begginng of this thread, the absolute antipathy towards SG is hilarious.

I would add that I'm sure if I looked long enough, I'd find my equally dismissive post of the SG appointment.

Glad we were all wrong (so far !)

I was in there as well giving it swapping one youth coach for another what could go wrong, tbf I was swiftly won over.

Archived