Exciting day

Robmc1

3 minutes ago, StirlingBear72 said:

No better feeling than taking a kid along to their first match. Enjoy it mate, hope the wee one is hooked like we all were.

It's fantastic just watching them enjoying the occasion and looking on in awe as the teams come out, proper proud parent moment.

I’m missing the day she’s working, and cannae get anyone to watch the wean.  Tried to buy him a ticket but it says sold out?  I was surprised at that.  

There won’t be a good atmosphere there will be a poisonous one because we are fucking shite and have a team of shitebags who will let us down again. 

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Took my 7 year old to her first game against Dundee a few weeks back, she loved it, taking her today again, fucking loved putting her scarf on and taking her by the hand up Copland Road, a fantastic experience, enjoy you're day brother ??????

My daughter is 3 cant wait to take her to her first game maybe wait another year or two ?. ?

9 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Took my 7 year old to her first game against Dundee a few weeks back, she loved it, taking her today again, fucking loved putting her scarf on and taking her by the hand up Copland Road, a fantastic experience, enjoy you're day brother ??????

Mirrored that experience today, actually felt really proud to show her the inside of the stadium and to witness the look on her face to the team coming on to the park to Simply the Best. Sounds silly but definitely an experience that will live with me for a long time to come. Hope your daughter enjoyed her second game and more to the point second win...?

9 hours ago, StirlingBear72 said:

No better feeling than taking a kid along to their first match. Enjoy it mate, hope the wee one is hooked like we all were.

Can’t disagree with a single word of that, despite some of the play I had a smile on my face for the duration and the wee one was blown away with the experience ?...

2 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Mirrored that experience today, actually felt really proud to show her the inside of the stadium and to witness the look on her face to the team coming on to the park to Simply the Best. Sounds silly but definitely an experience that will live with me for a long time to come. Hope your daughter enjoyed her second game and more to the point second win...?

She enjoys the whole day m8, boys on the bus winding her up, going to the club for her tray of chips, and the journey home, nothing silly about it, bring them up loud and proud. 

9 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Enjoy it mate, can't wait until my daughter's old enough to take her to her first game.

She already has a brick on the Colin Stein wall. 

Surreal and very proud parent moment, she has a new scarf and I’d like to think in years to come she may recall to her own children how I took her to her first Rangers match the season just before Stevie Gerrard ripped it up and won his first Scottish trebble??...

2 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Surreal and very proud parent moment, she has a new scarf and I’d like to think in years to come she may recall to her own children how I took her to her first Rangers match the season just before Stevie Gerrard ripped it up and won his first Scottish trebble??...

Get her a brick in her name after 1st June, mate. The certificate will be signed by non other than Steven Gerrard. My daughter's cert is signed by Mark Warburton ffs. 

But it's framed and on the wall :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Get her a brick in her name after 1st June, mate. The certificate will be signed by non other than Steven Gerrard. My daughter's cert is signed by Mark Warburton ffs. 

But it's framed and on the wall :thumbsup:

??