Season Tickets

Season tickets  

303 members have voted

1. 1. Have you renewed?

• Yes
    • No

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The process is probably the most archaic in the UK. 

For starters not being able to buy a season ticket at the ticket office is mental. I’d bet there is no other football club in the UK whose ticket office says we don’t sell season tickets on the day of general sale. Whatever happened to getting the buzz of waiting in the line etc and that almost instantly cuts off people who prefer interaction and aren’t internet orientated. 

Then the online shambles itself means you need to be near a computer an hour before they go on sale at least and then you only have option of going through a third party to pay for it or pay it all off there and then, not good enough when the majority will be on the 4 month plan. 

Phoning is just as bad, only you get charged for the privilege of being hung up on. 

The general communication from the TO is nothing short of a shambles across the board. People are asking the SLO why they weren’t even given 24hrs notice and his reply was it was always stated as early June. That can mean from the 1st to 15th. The worst example of this is the carryon with away games, literally getting the email at 5pm on a Wednesday and payment is taken next morning. Tarrier games are £50 a pop, even if you have 2 registered to your bank acc not a lot of people have £100 floating about, especially the week before payday.  

24hrs notice to being able to phone or go online in work isn’t doable for everyone. Whereas a 2 week notice would allow people to take the morning off and actually prepare for it. 

Honestly do not understand how some people just don't understand this, every single time I have to deal with the ticket office it is a total joke.

19 minutes ago, Jdee.RFC said:

So people who never had the chance to get a season ticket the last few years are now glory hunters for giving the club money ...calm ur jets super fan just be happy that we sell so many tickets and hopefully able to make ibrox what it used to be 

Thats how it says, "i know its not the case for everone."

If you think the majority of fans are only now getting a season book because they have the means to then you are kidding yourself

Im not judging anyone for buying its the ines moaning about the ticket office when they dont get what they want...when theyve had the chance to be involved for years

Just now, Geo17 said:

Honestly do not understand how some people just don't understand this, every single time I have to deal with the ticket office it is a total joke.

Tbf to them I’ve never had a problem, touch wood, because I’ve auto renewed for years now but trying to get my old man one today has really opened my eyes to the general running of the place and it’s nowhere near good enough 

33 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

Got to laugh at the moans and groans about the ticket office

I inow its not the case for everyone but where were these people when we were going through the leagues? Where were they last year?

Glory hunters then its everyone elses fault when they cant get a ticket

Fuck up

Just now, bluchoo said:

Cant ignore the obvious open your eyes and await the backlash

We were selling out against Queens Park and the likes, our support are anything but glory hunters

5 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

Thats how it says, "i know its not the case for everone."

If you think the majority of fans are only now getting a season book because they have the means to then you are kidding yourself

Not everyone is as fortunate as you and can justify forking out hundreds of pounds every year no matter what state we're in on and off the park. 

Just now, Goosetav said:

We were selling out against Queens Park and the likes, our support are anything but glory hunters

So why are people scrambling for season tickets now?

Dont think our season tickets were sold out for Queens park we were at around 35k then

Just now, bluchoo said:

So why are people scrambling for season tickets now?

Dont think our season tickets were sold out for Queens park we were at around 35k then

Well for a start there are more available now than there was then...

Only would Rangers supporters moan about selling record numbers of season tickets after not winning a major trophy for 7 years

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Not everyone is as fortunate as you and can justify forking out hundreds of pounds every year no matter what state we're in on and off the park. 

Im not fortunate at all, its a struggle for my books and attending for family but we do it.

If you have to justify it by what state we are in on and off the oark thats wrong imo.

Also im not getting at anyine who purchases a season its the people who moan about not getting one and everything else when they have had the chance for years to get ine

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

Well for a start there are more available now than there was then...

Only would Rangers supporters moan about selling record numbers of season tickets after not winning a major trophy for 7 years

How are there more available? 

Just now, bluchoo said:

Im not fortunate at all, its a struggle for my books and attending for family but we do it.

If you have to justify it by what state we are in on and off the oark thats wrong imo.

Also im not getting at anyine who purchases a season its the people who moan about not getting one and everything else when they have had the chance for years to get ine

That's the whole point, you don't know peoples personal circumstances.

2 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

Maybe, but people's families might have a different point of view. 

Just now, Goosetav said:

Have you been living under a rock and missed the uproar about us moving the filth to the corner to sell more to our supporters?

Those tickets were always available for season tickets? 

That is to sell more matchday ticketa for scum game...has no bearing on season ticket sales