Season Tickets

Season tickets  

303 members have voted

1. 1. Have you renewed?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, bluchoo said:

Those tickets were always available for season tickets? 

That is to sell more matchday ticketa for scum game...has no bearing on season ticket sales

Wrong.

Season tickets were unavailable to sell in other parts if the ground as we had to hold the tickets back to seat those who had to be moved from the Broomloan.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

You're an idiot.

How can anyone claim.its glory hunters as well :lol:

Aww aye everyone wants one to see Scott arfield play in the league againat Hamilton 

Explain?

Your coming across as an idiot ?

Just now, Goosetav said:

Wrong.

Season tickets were unavailable to sell in other parts if the ground as we had to hold the tickets back to seat those who had to be moved from the Broomloan.

Aha i jumped in there

Yes you are correct lol

My whole point about people moaning about the ticket office after not getting a ticket stands though

2 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

Aha i jumped in there

Yes you are correct lol

My whole point about people moaning about the ticket office after not getting a ticket stands though

No it doesn't. For the most part they're fucking idiots and that's me being kind.

My dads ticket wouldn’t allow me to buy for him and it said “this customer is currently on stop and is unable to buy a ticket” does that mean he’s banned or just not on the waiting list? 

1 hour ago, bluchoo said:

Got to laugh at the moans and groans about the ticket office

I inow its not the case for everyone but where were these people when we were going through the leagues? Where were they last year?

Glory hunters then its everyone elses fault when they cant get a ticket

Glory hunters? We’ve signed an inexperienced manager and I’ve seen fuck all to suggest there’ll be much difference to last year.

11 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Got my bro in law a season ticket. Didn't even give me a finance option online at all so I just paid in full and he can pay me up over 4 months

Cheers Rangers...you've turned me into a loan shark 

Obvious that you should charge 1690% interest 

All these folk will be regretting this about mid December when we are struggling to break down Livingstone at home on a Wednesday night with our U20 manager in charge and it’s -5 :lol: 

nah good to see we are about to sell out season tickets mental with how shit we have been in recent years. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Can’t get in either, have sent them an email to see what the problem is. 

Done the same.  Got the email confirmation for both tickets back in March, and they mention I should have got paperwork through the post, which I don't recall to be fair.  Will need to check when I get home.  Hopefully nothing I was supposed to be do with the paperwork, like sign it and send it back. Also got confirmation of both tickets CCCS options the same day.

Just got in to check one and order was in March.  Just Q'in for the 2nd now.

Is it only me who thinks the 4 payment option is unavailable as the Club requires the money Now so that yet again it is the supporters who will be funding any potential new signings..??..or am I just being a cynical knob..??

Ticketus by a different method tbh..

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Is it only me who thinks the 4 payment option is unavailable as the Club requires the money Now so that yet again it is the supporters who will be funding any potential new signings..??..or am I just being a cynical knob..??

Ticketus by a different method tbh..

Not sure about today but it was an option for me when I renewed in March.