Season Tickets

Season tickets  

303 members have voted

1. 1. Have you renewed?

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Different reasons for different people

Yeah there will be some glory hunters in there [can we call them that whilst we're still shite?] but people have had personal / financial reasons for not having a ticket. Can't judge anyone for it, anyone willing to contribute financially to the club is to be welcomed not chastised

There are about 20 people i know are getting season books for Gerrard and theres 4 of them on a group chat moaning about the ticket office.

Cant judge anyone or there curcumstances and everyine is welcome...just dint slate the process when youve had a chance to be involved with us for years

9 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

Got to laugh at the moans and groans about the ticket office

I inow its not the case for everyone but where were these people when we were going through the leagues? Where were they last year?

Glory hunters then its everyone elses fault when they cant get a ticket

So people who never had the chance to get a season ticket the last few years are now glory hunters for giving the club money ...calm ur jets super fan just be happy that we sell so many tickets and hopefully able to make ibrox what it used to be 

I phoned the ticket office last Friday to push through my seat transfer and the woman said there was issues with the instalments. The only reason I was able to get my seat changed there and then was because I renewed in full. 

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

That’s nonsense there was tickets in every section of the stadium 10 minutes ago. All single seats though

Says all sections were showing red except them...must just be low numbers in red sections

Fucking joke

Sat at 9 on the website and selected my seat and added it to basket 

then phoned the hotline to do the 4 instalments

CALLED ABOUT 50 FUCKING TIMES AND COULDN'T GET THROUGH

Then my session expired and now I have to wait FOR OVER AN HOUR

Fucking idiots fuck off

9 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

There are about 20 people i know are getting season books for Gerrard and theres 4 of them on a group chat moaning about the ticket office.

Cant judge anyone or there curcumstances and everyine is welcome...just dint slate the process when youve had a chance to be involved with us for years

It's been a shambles for years. I was able to get my first season ticket the season we first came back up to the premiership. I was on the waiting list for months but heard fuck all about when the sale was starting. In fact I only found out they were on sale by coming on here. 

7 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I phoned the ticket office last Friday to push through my seat transfer and the woman said there was issues with the instalments. The only reason I was able to get my seat changed there and then was because I renewed in full. 

I emailed them again yesterday and got an offer within half an hour, accepted it still waiting to hear from them again, my first payment and travel club payment was taken from my bank without any issues 

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

Fucking joke

Sat at 9 on the website and selected my seat and added it to basket 

then phoned the hotline to do the 4 instalments

CALLED ABOUT 50 FUCKING TIMES AND COULDN'T GET THROUGH

Then my session expired and now I have to wait FOR OVER AN HOUR

Fucking idiots fuck off

I don't think you need to add a seat to basket online to then phone up and pay in instalments mate

i think you can just phone and they'll sort over the phone - in normal circumstances. but others are posting about how they've got issues with the instalments option just now

whole thing is a shambles.

i've been trying to ring since 9am too to pick one up for my brother in law, no luck. at this rate we'll have paid over the value of a ST in these premium call costs ffs

1 minute ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

I emailed them again yesterday and got an offer within half an hour, accepted it still waiting to hear from them again, my first payment and travel club payment was taken from my bank without any issues 

I got e-mailed an offer last week and I tried to respond to accept it, but my e-mails are fucked at the moment and won't let me send any so I just phoned them. I got a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes of coming off the phone. 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The process is probably the most archaic in the UK. 

For starters not being able to buy a season ticket at the ticket office is mental. I’d bet there is no other football club in the UK whose ticket office says we don’t sell season tickets on the day of general sale. Whatever happened to getting the buzz of waiting in the line etc and that almost instantly cuts off people who prefer interaction and aren’t internet orientated. 

Then the online shambles itself means you need to be near a computer an hour before they go on sale at least and then you only have option of going through a third party to pay for it or pay it all off there and then, not good enough when the majority will be on the 4 month plan. 

Phoning is just as bad, only you get charged for the privilege of being hung up on. 

The general communication from the TO is nothing short of a shambles across the board. People are asking the SLO why they weren’t even given 24hrs notice and his reply was it was always stated as early June. That can mean from the 1st to 15th. The worst example of this is the carryon with away games, literally getting the email at 5pm on a Wednesday and payment is taken next morning. Tarrier games are £50 a pop, even if you have 2 registered to your bank acc not a lot of people have £100 floating about, especially the week before payday.  

24hrs notice to being able to phone or go online in work isn’t doable for everyone. Whereas a 2 week notice would allow people to take the morning off and actually prepare for it. 

Spot on.

3 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I got e-mailed an offer last week and I tried to respond to accept it, but my e-mails are fucked at the moment and won't let me send any so I just phoned them. I got a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes of coming off the phone. 

It's been a bit of a pain in the tits but at least we haven't really had any problems like a lot of folk have had

FWIW I managed to get my old man one, subject to credit check but I phoned and the first thing he said is what would I have done if you weren’t off today? 

He drives trucks across the UK so has no internet access and doesn’t use it anyway and can’t really stop for an hour to phone. Whereas if he had 2 weeks notice he’d have used a holiday and went to the TO and waited for it.