Flats oot the front

2 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

No wonder the scum of the earth are descending on glesga and scumdee,  the two yes voting toons of the snps empire for easy housing, and now basically Glaswegians can't park normally at a regular sporting event that they have done for more than a century every other week because of greed and corruption but most of all they must take satisfaction that they can fuck us in to the bargain.

Wee bit pedantic but I think most folk would of walked to the game before the car was mainstream, and that was around 1920's although I doubt there was such a thing as a car park.

close to a century tho, so we can let it slip. 

Fuck the snp

1 hour ago, big blue Fin said:

GHA is building the flats. How that makes them rhepublicans building for rhepublicans I have no idea. I live in a GAY property, are you calling me a rhepublican?

Live up to your name and show some dignity.

Man up for fucks sake !

3 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

They are not for sale. Will be rented out by GHA and Lowther homes who had them built .

https://www.gha.org.uk/latest-news/first-minister-kickstarts-work-on-new-gha-homes-in-ibrox

It will be a wild place though, that's for sure.

Full of social security scroungers, trying to pull the place down and make look like the area around the piggery - Oh, thats right they got millions to tart the place up

1 hour ago, gsa said:

What's a GAY property?

1 hour ago, MasterD said:

Only a poofy bastard would live in a GAY property.

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Gangster Housing Association build a lot of flats and maintain them  but seriously whits a gay property ? 

I'm fucked if I know what a GAY property is but this fucking tablet's autocorrect is getting right up my arse.

7 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Wouldn't count on that 

its fair to say that some people don't like the style of some new developments. However, having seen some pictures and plenty of  new developments around Glasgow, it's safe to say the new ones will look better.

9 hours ago, MattyBlue said:

Dont know if its related but iv been doing some painting and decorating with a mate in this big block of newly refurbed flats, we overheard the owner of the property saying about the social housing building next door.. 

Whoever owns it is basically got some sort of Govt contract where hes taking in homeless and junkies from london (the building in question is in Kettering, northamptonshire) and getting paid 250 odd a night for them and they are all in these luxury apartments and they are wrecking the place turning them into crack dens and what not :lol:  Fact being the cunt is getting stupid amounts of money anyway somehow for some sort of mental agreement with the Govt, assume there is tonnes of similar case across the country

Called scatter flats mate. The social pay way over the odds to house thier worst "clients" and the landlord accepts its going to get wrecked.

2 hours ago, left winger said:

Eh? Wanting people to have somewhere to live?

Again who cares about that . There are plenty places in Glasgow to live

There are plenty of new houses, not flats , being built right next to the scumdome .

These flats are going to look ugly as fuck when they up . Count on that

Did you know that most of the CLASH were Tories :lol: gifuy

2 hours ago, left winger said:

Eh? Wanting people to have somewhere to live?

Sell all the land in Glasgow to private developers. Flood the market with private housing for sale/rent, drives the price down.

Any cunt that isn't work shy and is sensible with their money could afford to buy a house now, nevermind the price drop.

8 hours ago, Inigo said:

Oh yes. The tower bit. And I intend to pelt eejay with assorted rotten foodstuffs whenever he passes on matchday.

im moving in too and im going to hang a massive flag with Ibrox on it from the roof, thatll show they conspiring catholic council cunts

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

There are plenty of new houses, not flats , being built right next to the scumdome .

id rather children grew up near Ibrox rather than near the pigerry.

For obvious reasons, and also cause maybe they'll be more likely to support us than them

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Who cares about somewhere to live? So you're homeless? Fair enough - I'm.sure it's a lifestyle decision.

If you look around parkhead up to parkhead cross it's practically all flats that have been built. The commonwealth village does have loads of houses in it to be fair. Perhaps, you could also take into account the amount of space for housing across from Ibrox and compare it to the space at parkhead. 

Your basically saying you don't want anyone living with a view of Ibrox, but at the same time, complaining that there's houses being built near parkhead. And complaining the flats will be horrible while ignoring what the area used to look like and what the surrounding area currently looks like.

Impressive of you to get so much shite into your posts.

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Source?

2 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

im moving in too and im going to hang a massive flag with Ibrox on it from the roof, thatll show they conspiring catholic council cunts

Better watch eejay doesn't take that the wrong way. He might see you as part of it. Mocking us with a crap replacement view of the stadium and that.

1 hour ago, left winger said:

Who cares about somewhere to live? So you're homeless? Fair enough - I'm.sure it's a lifestyle decision.

If you look around parkhead up to parkhead cross it's practically all flats that have been built. The commonwealth village does have loads of houses in it to be fair. Perhaps, you could also take into account the amount of space for housing across from Ibrox and compare it to the space at parkhead. 

Your basically saying you don't want anyone living with a view of Ibrox, but at the same time, complaining that there's houses being built near parkhead. And complaining the flats will be horrible while ignoring what the area used to look like and what the surrounding area currently looks like.

Impressive of you to get so much shite into your posts.

The flats actually look pretty good. Decently put together project. Much, much better than the quality of much of the stuff down Parhkead way. Eejay's lost to the void on this one, so I wouldn't be too hard on him. His view of the council means that nothing they ever do can be anything but part of the conspiracy. Doesn't matter what they look like, they'll be ugly to him.

We stay just off the govan road so not directly affected by these in any way. Pass ibrox in the car on occasion and cant say I find any of the newbuilds a concern. Happy to leave this to the companies involved then give an educated response when the project is complete. Also hoping for an invite to inigo house warming when he moves in.