Beggars Allocation Cut

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Siwel said:

If it helps us get more money to put a better team on the park then how exactly does it mean fuck all?

I see much of it as petty games coz we can’t beat them , we’d have put another tier on the broomie in our glory days to get more of they cunts in to suffer it, your talk of the money it will generate the 7k bears that want to now become new season ticket holders could have done so years ago but they couldn’t be arsed 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Did you not read his post?

He means it will be pointless if we are still shit he didn’t mean it in a monetary sense.

Yes I did but surely having more money to spend gives us a better chance to put a decent team on the park?

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The money you get back is disgraceful.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

You only get a percentage of the tickets value your as well giving it to a mate.

Was looking at it from his perspective of not getting a season ticket because other folk might miss games - if you get me

Just now, Cedrick said:

I see much of it as petty games coz we can’t beat them , we’d have put another tier on the broomie in our glory days to get more of they cunts in to suffer it 

If that’s how you see it then you’re looking at it from the wrong POV them cunts have done nothing to deserve that allocation and their behaviour alone should have seen it taken off them, the fact we now have an opportunity to make an extra 3million or so and get thousands of younger bears in to watch old Firm games and support us is too good to turn down.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

If that’s how you see it then you’re looking at it from the wrong POV them cunts have done nothing to deserve that allocation and their behaviour alone should have seen it taken off them, the fact we now have an opportunity to make an extra 3million or so and get thousands of younger bears in to watch old Firm games and support us is too good to turn down.

Thousand of bears could have applied for a st in division 3/2/1 spl warbuton spl Pedro , where were they then ? 

3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

They wouldn’t been behaving like that if we had a team on the pitch putting them in their place they’d be slumped in their seats and we’d be giving them it stinking like how it used to be 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Thousand of bears could have applied for a st in division 3/2/1 spl warbuton spl Pedro , where were they then ? 

I dunno why not ask them, there could be any number of reasons they didn’t get season tickets. I never had a season ticket from div 3 till the year Warburton came in for reasons outwith my control, don’t think people who are the same should miss out.

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

They wouldn’t been behaving like that if we had a team on the pitch putting them in their place they’d be slumped in their seats and we’d be giving them it stinking like how it used to be 

Of course they would it’s in their tarrier DNA 

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Of course they would it’s in their tarrier DNA 

You think brown be goading us and up at they cunts with shades on ,Griffiths tying scarfs to the post , them never giving wes the ball back every time it goes into their section 3v0 down ? No chance 

5 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I dunno why not ask them, there could be any number of reasons they didn’t get season tickets. I never had a season ticket from div 3 till the year Warburton came in for reasons outwith my control, don’t think people who are the same should miss out.

99% of their reason will be they couldn’t be arsed , now Gerrards In they fancy it 

Just now, Cedrick said:

You think brown be goading us and up at they cunts with shades on ,Griffiths tying scarfs to the post , them never giving wes the ball back every time it goes into their section 3v0 down ? No chance 

I’m talking about the flares and other objects being thrown at our Keeper, them throwing bottles at young kids. This kind of behaviour should have seen their allocation taken off them sooner.

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

99% of their reason will be they couldn’t be arsed , now Gerrards In they fancy it 

Or because there wasn’t any tickets left and now there will be extra made available so we will probably have a higher average attendance because of it too. I doubt Gerrard is the reason.

I’m still of the opinion this won’t happen.

I think it’s an exercise/threat to see what response it gets, and a PR exercise as far as the club goes.

I still think we’ll see another statement soon, explaining why it can’t go ahead.

I sincerely hope I’m wrong, but that would be rare. ???

1 minute ago, thebooler said:

I’m still of the opinion this won’t happen.

I think it’s an exercise/threat to see what response it gets, and a PR exercise as far as the club goes.

I still think we’ll see another statement soon, explaining why it can’t go ahead.

I sincerely hope I’m wrong, but that would be rare. ???

Will be a Bit awkward when they sell ye a season book including tarrier games then tell ye they've changed their mind ...:lol:

15 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Or maybe they didn't fancy forking out for a seat only to have some stinking taig rat take it off them twice every season. 

I like sitting in the Broomloan but I would've never even considered buying a ST there for this reason.

12 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

What worries me the most is if he is shit and we are shit then we may drop under 40,000 renewals then where is the justification for it.

It’s a short term decision made to appease fans who already buy season tickets.

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

What worries me the most is if he is shit and we are shit then we may drop under 40,000 renewals then where is the justification for it.

It’s a short term decision made to appease fans who already buy season tickets.

Bang on , the only way we’ll win and get at they cunts is by winning football matches and winning the title , all else is irrelevant unless we win 

1 hour ago, andyhrfc said:

One if the best atmospheres in recent years was the 4-2 win against Hivs with only 900 away fans.

58 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Now there will be 59,000 of them at the piggery doing the same and 1,000 of us tucked away in a corner out of sight.  How is our players going to be properly backed in that poisonous situation?

I don't think it will effect the atmosphere at all,  if you can think back 1992 when we played Leeds home and away, at home I still put that atmosphere that night up there in the top 5 in my life time, and we done pretty well in the away game with no fans there.

Archived