Beggars Allocation Cut

2 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

See the extra 7k is it really extra or or is 7k extra bears at an old firm? You buy a ST for the broomloan already just without OF matches so how come folk saying 7k extra season books?

Where do the current Broomloan Season ticket holders who do get tarrier games included get relocated to for old firm matches mate ? 

it seems pretty obvious to me that more ST will become available in other parts of the stadium now. Not sure of the numbers but at least two or three thousand I would think that had previously been held back for Broomloan St holders, plus the remaining tickets in the broomloan that were never sold as ST will now be available with tarrier games included so more people will want to buy them.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

They were more than welcome to come fill another 7k season ticket seats the last 5 years to mate and yes of course there’s a big part of me thinking why should I have next to no chance of getting to at least 8 away games next season coz 7k fans now fancy coming along 

Because this decision isn’t about you, or any individual fan, it’s about what’s best for Rangers as a club. 

13 hours ago, starofdavid said:

just so we are all Chrystal on this..below is what we get now,and what we will get next season

fans that go to away matches wont like it,those that dont will love it....but at least we now know where they will sit and were we will sit..we will reap what we sow

gers alloction.jpg

And what, so 48k Bears have to please a couple of thousand who can’t stomach the thought of missing an away game. 

Away and throw shite at yourself. 

13 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Nothing is guaranteed in life but the upside of taking the opportunity to sell more season tickets outweighs any downside imo.

Yeah I get that but it’s a short term gain.

All I’m saying is the board are making a lot of last chance saloon calls.

This season is crucial for them and the club in so many ways. Going to be some ride.

4 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Because this decision isn’t about you, or any individual fan, it’s about what’s best for Rangers as a club. 

What’s best for Rangers as a club is to stop fannying about with allocation and get some players in that won’t be humiliated by shite like hibs and killie 

3 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

In a nutshell 

i know it sounds blunt and harsh but the reality is the club can now justify it and I’d go further and say that if we’ve got record season ticket sales and a waiting list of 3000 then not doing this is irresponsible and damaging to the club just so we can accommodate a few thousand extra tarriers 

totally sympathise with bears missing out going to the piggery but if they put that one fixture against the clubs interests in the bigger picture then they’re not that great of a supporter (and I don’t mean not a great supporter because they want to go to Parkhead and support Rangers before anyone twists it)

14 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Whatever mate, absolutely no chance this would of happened if they hadn't been coming here for a party for 2 seasons now and i think you know that.

Your opinion but I don’t think you’re right. If  anything it’s more to do with making £££ if you’re not taking the Rangers statement at face value.

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

And what, so 48k Bears have to please a couple of thousand who can’t stomach the thought of missing an away game. 

Away and throw shite at yourself. 

The lads who have followed their team over the country their full life have to miss out on that now coz some extra bears can be arsed buying a season ticket this season ? 

38 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

The lads that’s followed the team home and away the last 5 years are irrelevant ? The numbers the last 5 years have been second to none , the SUPPORT apart from maybe 3 games has been shite as I’ve said on pevious comments on hear give me the away day experience at ibrox , the noise the togetherness the singing the feeing of being part of something and at a proper Rangers game then missing out on the majority of next seasons away games wouldn’t hurt anywhere near as much 

My irrelevant comment wasn’t directed at the fans but your view that because someone didn’t  buy a season ticket in the past, he or she shouldn’t have the opportunity to buy one now.

I’m sure some of the extra 7k season ticket holders will comprise of many of the lads who followed the team home and away the last five years.

Just now, Cedrick said:

The lads who have followed their team over the country their full life have to miss out on that now coz some extra bears can be arsed buying a season ticket this season ?

Dear oh dear touched a nerve did we. 

Aye they fucking do and before you get all Uber, I used to be one of those never miss a game. 

Im more interested in helping my club than giving some hate filled cunts my money just so I can sit in the pub claiming I’ve never missed a game for years blah blah blah. 

And in case you haven’t noticed which shouldn’t be hard because I doubt you are ever in Ibrox, but the Broomloan has been full for years, finally we are putting those Bears first and they can all see a derby at Ibrox. 

2 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

My irrelevant comment wasn’t directed at the fans but your view that because someone didn’t  buy a season ticket in the past, he or she shouldn’t have the opportunity to buy one now.

I’m sure some of the extra 7k season ticket holders will comprise of many of the lads who followed the team home and away the last five years.

He’s a fucking grade A walloper mate. 

The fucking worst of the Uber staunch gang. 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Would you have been happier if season ticket prices had had a more significant price increase ,just to keep things the same so the Club made more income that way, so that 7000 bears could give 50 quid to the beggars?

9 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Well aye, look after Bears and our home first and satisfy demand as we need to keep the flow of Bears turning over to dispel this ridiculous myth that we are losing a generation.

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Dear oh dear touched a nerve did we. 

Aye they fucking do and before you get all Uber, I used to be one of those never miss a game. 

Im more interested in helping my club than giving some hate filled cunts my money just so I can sit in the pub claiming I’ve never missed a game for years blah blah blah. 

And in case you haven’t noticed which shouldn’t be hard because I doubt you are ever in Ibrox, but the Broomloan has been full for years, finally we are putting those Bears first and they can all see a derby at Ibrox. 

I’d fully agree with the scenario if it happened in the lower divisions or the first year back in the SPL but for people to now think “might be decent this season think I’ll get a season ticket”resulting in lads going to support their team (not brag in a pub ) being almost impossible is a bit of a shambles to be honest 

7 minutes ago, murzo said:

Would you have been happier if season ticket prices had had a more significant price increase ,just to keep things the same so the Club made more income that way, so that 7000 bears could give 50 quid to the beggars?

Nah mate I’d been happier if the extra potential season ticket holders showed an interest in the lower divisions or the last to seasons 

6 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I’d fully agree with the scenario if it happened in the lower divisions or the first year back in the SPL but for people to now think “might be decent this season think I’ll get a season ticket”resulting in lads going to support their team (not brag in a pub ) being almost impossible is a bit of a shambles to be honest 

Tell you what, me and @Courtyard Bear will write to the SLO to guarantee you a ticket to the piggery every year just to stop the constant fucking moaning, sound fair?

6 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Nah mate I’d been happier if the extra potential season ticket holders showed an interest in the lower divisions or the last to seasons 

And I’d have preferred that all the glory hunters pre Souness had shown an interest but it doesn’t work Iike that. The demand is there and probably had been the last few years but they haven’t utilised it because they’ve accommodated away support. 

7 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yeah I get that but it’s a short term gain.

All I’m saying is the board are making a lot of last chance saloon calls.

This season is crucial for them and the club in so many ways. Going to be some ride.

I’m not sure that increasing the number of season ticket holders can be considered a short term gain.  More season ticket holders reduces the number of seats available on a match by match basis.  This encourages fans to buy season tickets and existing season ticket holders not to give them up.  It will hopefully also allow more kids to go to the games and get in to the habit of following the team. Clearly, if the team fails to perform this season there likely will be some drop off in future season ticket uptake but that’s the same for all teams.

Would disagree the decision yesterday is a last chance saloon call.  Are you really saying that we need that lot to fill the Broomloan twice a season to prosper?

3 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Tell you what, me and @Courtyard Bear will write to the SLO to guarantee you a ticket to the piggery every year just to stop the constant fucking moaning, sound fair?

Mind it’s CK at the end some people just spell my name with a K

Archived