Beggars Allocation Cut

19 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I love the Bheastly Biased Corporation's reporting on this story. The way they put the tarriers statement first reeks of desperation, trying to make out as if they struck first :lol: 

Haha that article makes it look like it’s some sort of joint venture :lol: 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To think the board go to great lengths each year with hints and promises of big signings and appointments to get the season ticket money rolling in. Now it looks like all they had to do was promise that if we sell enough then they will exclude the bheasts. 

Its a great idea. Even though I live abroad now and can only get to a couple of games per season, i feel incentivised knowing that buying a ticket not only gets me access, but also excludes a bheast. Its win-win now hopefully we can also win some fucking games. 

23 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

It'll be interesting to see how this will be policed. Could be carnage outside their turnstiles. 

For once . The scum might feel intimidated coming to our ground . Not like the usual Sunday school picnic they have . Just sauntering up to our ground .Without as much as a fuckpig giving them a stare .

They will have to run the gauntlet . The bears will have all access to behind that that stand .

mm . Oh yeah . Maybe the fuckpigs may deploy 14 armoured vehicles and over 1000 cops  like they do when we visit the scumdome

And heard them in like sheep ..... Then again , maybe not .

1 minute ago, westenclosure2008 said:

The issue that now needs addressed is how their players are alllowed to behave. When you look back at big games we’ve one at the piggery the officials, stewards and police are pushing our players towards the tunnel. I agree though that they will be 10 x worse if it happens now. 

Bang on mate , unfortunately most of what’s happening these days is down to their teams domanince over ours , until such times we get a team on the park to put them in their place the Lego muncher and co will continue to please themselves , hopefully it will be this season 

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Those cunts will copy this great idea as well. 

It's a shite idea, if your not at the game your watching where you can have a few beers during the game, not watching with a rotten pie and flat cola

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

It's a shite idea, if your not at the game your watching where you can have a few beers during the game, not watching with a rotten pie and flat cola

Where there’s a will there’s a way! Can’t do anything about the shite pie though.

5 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Should have linked in Rangers with that tweet. Great shout. Would probably need some sort of SFA licence/permission for that though. Oh well....

Be great if you were allowed a carry out and the weather was like today. Sit on the pitch watching the game having a few beers

5 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Just have to get better pies and cola and also get blootered before the game. 

11 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Glad to see this announced but the club should also back returning most of our allocation for away games, starve the other shite in our league of our fans money till the cunts are dead. 

Starting with the HIVs.

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

The amount of tarriers allowed to pollute this board is embarrassing.

I'm not talking about low posters or the like. I'm talking the guys like yer boy David there who if you look through his posts absolutely screams tarrier

Was thinking that myself 

Archived