Beggars Allocation Cut

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Apparently the away support in Spain is always tiny. I wouldn't mind if we did that here, give every team the absolute minimum that we can get away with and if they do the same back to us then so be it. We'll sell our seats that we take off them, outwith the taigs I don't think any other team would sell theirs.

IT is. Real once took 11 fans to a game v Granada

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Post a photo of them in the 90th minute of the last game there and tell him to ask that.

That’s coz they won and you even although you were trying to be a smart arse you’ve hit the nail on the head , all this talk of “they cunts are doing this and that at ibrox get them in the corner” is all down to the fact we’ve not got a team on the park that can compete against them , If we’re winning these games they cunts are put in their place whether they have the full broomie or the full fucking stadium 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

IT is. Real once took 11 fans to a game v Granada

I'd say a lot of is down to the huge distances that need to be travelled in Spain to get to different grounds. Our furthest away ground is never more than about 4 hours max by car.

7 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Post a photo of them in the 90th minute of the last game there and tell him to ask that.

I couldn’t give a fuck about them when that goal went in, I was too busy celebrating. 

Plus I would rather be giving it pelters to 800 of the cunts with a Broomloan full of Bears than 7000 of the manky scum. 

Just now, FSM said:

I'd say a lot of is down to the huge distances that need to be travelled in Spain to get to different grounds. Our furthest away ground is never more than about 4 hours max by car.

Spanish are too fucking lazy, that's the problem. 

Just now, FSM said:

It would make sense but then Real Madrid regularly only take a few hundred fans when they face Atleti. A journey of single-figure miles. Spanish fans just don't really do away games. They buy their ST/membership and go to home games but rarely do away games.

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

That’s coz they won and you even although you were trying to be a smart arse you’ve hit the nail on the head , all this talk of “they cunts are doing this and that at ibrox get them in the corner” is all down to the fact we’ve not got a team on the park that can compete against them , If we’re winning these games they cunts are put in their place whether they have the full broomie or the full fucking stadium 

Who gives a fuck about putting them in their place? I'm more concered with doing right by our own who want to attend Ibrox every other week than what fucking celtic fans think. Fuck them.

Are our away support "put in their place" at their shitehole since we're pish on the pitch just now?

Who gives a fuck about putting them in their place? I'm more concered with doing right by our own who want to attend Ibrox every other week than what fucking celtic fans think. Fuck them.

Are our away support "put in their place" at their shitehole since we're pish on the pitch just now?

Who gives a fuck about beating them ? I thought that was the whole point of it all 

27 minutes ago, markem said:

Putting aside the specifics of what we have done here I am delighted to see the club flex its muscle.  We are doing this because we can and we are doing it to them.  Far too long we've been pushed about and I hope this sets the tone going forward.

Couldn't agree more.  I am sick of us dancing to everyone elses tune.

Recent history has shown how important we are to scottish football....merging spl/sfl to get our games, the tims giving away tickets, big banners etc, record attendances in lower league for every team we played.

We need to start using our power to influence changes that benefit our club & fans & at the same time remind the rest that we are bigger and better than them.

9 minutes ago, FSM said:

I was at the Real Madrid and Getafe game in March and Getafe had about 30 fans there if they were lucky and they're based less than 10 miles from Madrid.

So you think our away support has been 'put in their place'?

Stood quiet when our team were being humiliated the last game at the piggery and many left , exactly what they cunts will do when we get out act together on the pitch 

Just now, Cedrick said:

Stood quiet when our team were being humiliated the last game at the piggery and many left , exactly what they cunts will do when we get out act together on the pitch 

So why the fuck do we need 6500 of them there?

So why the fuck do we need 6500 of them there?

Just always been that way from when I started going until now apart from that one game when it was bears at ibrox 

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It would make sense but then Real Madrid regularly only take a few hundred fans when they face Atleti. A journey of single-figure miles. Spanish fans just don't really do away games. They buy their ST/membership and go to home games but rarely do away games.

6 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I was at the Real Madrid and Getafe game in March and Getafe had about 30 fans there if they were lucky and they're based less than 10 miles from Madrid.

Ok, ok, it was a good guess though :lol:

3 hours ago, Siwel said:

If that’s how you see it then you’re looking at it from the wrong POV them cunts have done nothing to deserve that allocation and their behaviour alone should have seen it taken off them, the fact we now have an opportunity to make an extra 3million or so and get thousands of younger bears in to watch old Firm games and support us is too good to turn down.

I mean may as well cut our home allocation then through bad behaviour at old firms.

34 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

End of the old firm now, just like the El Classico has never mattered with tiny away supports.

El Classico is shit

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

What’s best for Rangers as a club is to stop fannying about with allocation and get some players in that won’t be humiliated by shite like hibs and killie 

It’s still May. The season hasn’t officially finished until Saturday. We’re not “fannying about” with anything. 

30 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Apparently the away support in Spain is always tiny. I wouldn't mind if we did that here, give every team the absolute minimum that we can get away with and if they do the same back to us then so be it. We'll sell our seats that we take off them, outwith the taigs I don't think any other team would sell theirs.

Assuming you never go to away games?

Archived