Beggars Allocation Cut

Putting aside the specifics of what we have done here I am delighted to see the club flex its muscle.  We are doing this because we can and we are doing it to them.  Far too long we've been pushed about and I hope this sets the tone going forward.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

The lads who have followed their team over the country their full life have to miss out on that now coz some extra bears can be arsed buying a season ticket this season ? 

Was there 6k at Easter Road on the final day? How many did we take to East Fife? Get over yourself ffs.

15 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Tell you what, me and @Courtyard Bear will write to the SLO to guarantee you a ticket to the piggery every year just to stop the constant fucking moaning, sound fair?

Slight problem, that lying cunt doesn’t like me. 

Dont know why, I’m the most likeable cunt on the planet but for some reason he don’t like me. ??

12 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Just the small matter of sky having the broadcasting rights to deal with, which wouldn't be cheap, plus the stewarding and staff costs to host it. Then there's the fact that you can't have a bevvy during the match, and the fact that our screens are complete dogshite.

As you may have picked up from the tone of my post, I don't think this is a very good idea.

22 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Nah mate I’d been happier if the extra potential season ticket holders showed an interest in the lower divisions or the last to seasons 

You mean when Ibrox was sold out every week and we sold around 85% of the ground’s capacity in season tickets alone? Aye thank god the boys that go to away games were there to keep Ibrox looking busy as the rest of us sat at home. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Slight problem, that lying cunt doesn’t like me. 

Dont know why, I’m the most likeable cunt on the planet but for some reason he don’t like me. ??

The SLO is only doing what comes naturally to him, he is a cunt.

24 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I’d fully agree with the scenario if it happened in the lower divisions or the first year back in the SPL but for people to now think “might be decent this season think I’ll get a season ticket”resulting in lads going to support their team (not brag in a pub ) being almost impossible is a bit of a shambles to be honest 

Honestly that excuse that we need the space is bollocks. 

The board have just finally had a enough of the constant back stabbing and behind the scenes efforts of the taigs. 

Just now, FSM said:

Just the small matter of sky having the broadcasting rights to deal with, which wouldn't be cheap, plus the stewarding and staff costs to host it. Then there's the fact that you can't have a bevvy during the match, and the fact that our screens are complete dogshite.

As you may have picked up from the tone of my post, I don't think this is a very good idea.

SPFL rules currently forbid beambacks iirc. 

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Was there 6k at Easter Road on the final day? How many did we take to East Fife? Get over yourself ffs.

I’ll get tickets mate not thinking bout myself thinking about the away support as a whole , how many was the broomie sold out to S/T holders against East Fife ? 

Less vandalism-check. 

Less filthy inbred deliverance wean tampering maggots in our stadium-check. 

The hilarity of watching the myriads of haters in Scottish fitbaw squirming and trying to explain why it was ok for Hivs to do it but not us-check. 

The thigh slapping roll around the carpet moment when Savco release a "statement" written by a five year old that makes them sound like the wee guy not allowed into the party who stands outside saying he never wanted in anyway-check. 

OUR fans no longer being moved to accommodate the filth that tried to kill us off-check. 

Getting this bridge building to flying fuck-check. 

Having it proved yet again that it really is all about the Rangers-check. 

And some of our support bleat and whine because they might miss out on a visit to the chamber of secrets or cry about "the end of the old firm".. if it is thank fuck. I want no association for either myself or my club  with those obsessed webbed feet mutant repugnant bastards anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I’ll get tickets mate not thinking bout myself thinking about the away support as a whole , how many was the broomie sold out to S/T holders to East Fife ? 

So the away support as a whole that numbered a few hundred at East Fife? The away support that gets a fraction of what we get at CP for Tynecastle and Easter Road? Getting more of our own in the door for Old Firms and allowing us to sell more STs every year is more important than some folk getting to go their shitehole twice a season.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

End of the old firm now, just like the El Classico has never mattered with tiny away supports.

Said exactly that on Twitter last night. Think there was 800 Real fans in the 97000 capacity Nou Camp last time around

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

End of the old firm now, just like the El Classico has never mattered with tiny away supports.

Thank fuck. I don't want my club associated with that lot of inbred mutants in any way whatsoever.

5 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Less vandalism-check. 

Less filthy inbred deliverance wean tampering maggots in our stadium-check. 

The hilarity of watching the myriads of haters in Scottish fitbaw squirming and trying to explain why it was ok for Hivs to do it but not us-check. 

The thigh slapping roll around the carpet moment when Savco release a "statement" written by a five year old that makes them sound like the wee guy not allowed into the party who stands outside saying he never wanted in anyway-check. 

OUR fans no longer being moved to accommodate the filth that tried to kill us off-check. 

Getting this bridge building to flying fuck-check. 

Having it proved yet again that it really is all about the Rangers-check. 

And some of our support bleat and whine because they might miss out on a visit to the chamber of secrets or cry about "the end of the old firm".. if it is thank fuck. I want no association for either myself or my club  with those obsessed webbed feet mutant repugnant bastards anyway. 

This :thumbup::thumbup:

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

So the away support as a whole that numbered a few hundred at East Fife? The away support that gets a fraction of what we get at CP for Tynecastle and Easter Road? Getting more of our own in the door for Old Firms and allowing us to sell more STs every year is more important than some folk getting to go their shitehole twice a season.

Ask any of these lads 

2895A1AA-EEB9-4AED-9ED8-07DD5E7765DE.jpeg

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Said exactly that on Twitter last night. Think there was 800 Real fans in the 97000 capacity Nou Camp last time around

Aye but the only real fans are ones who go to away games:whistle:

Oh you meant Madrid fans? my mistake.

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Ask any of these lads 

2895A1AA-EEB9-4AED-9ED8-07DD5E7765DE.jpeg

There's less than 800 punters in there mate. They'll be fine.

You want me to ask a still photograph to explain if you mean the same away support that numbered a few hundred against East Fife and something like 1500 against Hibs?

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Apparently the away support in Spain is always tiny. I wouldn't mind if we did that here, give every team the absolute minimum that we can get away with and if they do the same back to us then so be it. We'll sell our seats that we take off them, outwith the taigs I don't think any other team would sell theirs.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Well I never watch they games anymore because there's less away fans and it's not the same....

said no cunt ever.

2 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

We defo had more than a few hundred at East Fife

Ground only officially holds 2k. (Attendance given as 1827) At best we'll have had 1k. That's 5k boys who go to every single game who missed a game

Archived