INSTITUTIONALISED PREJUDICE AGAINST Rangers – ARE WE THERE YET?

1 hour ago, Pedrosrightfoot said:

Again shut up. Mongo 

Oh my, someone has anger issues, also, someone with the moniker that you have calling someone a mongo, the fucking irony.  As long as you’re happy with your stiff upper lip, apologist, appeasing approach.  Jog on to kerryfail. 

17 minutes ago, Blueofblood said:

Oh my, someone has anger issues, also, someone with the moniker that you have calling someone a mongo, the fucking irony.  As long as you’re happy with your stiff upper lip, apologist, appeasing approach.  Jog on to kerryfail. 

Your still a fat ginger bender 

1 hour ago, Pedrosrightfoot said:

Good luck buying players if that's the case coz we will have fuck all money left if we go down that round and me start legal battles 

You only need to nail one of them, and why would it cost us money we win they pay costs. 

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You only need to nail one of them, and why would it cost us money we win they pay costs. 

Sooner you see it's not that easy the better. You say the op is right ? If that's the case we won't fucking win and more and more money will be wasted. 

Just now, Pedrosrightfoot said:

Sooner you see it's not that easy the better. You say the op is right ? If that's the case we won't fucking win and more and more money will be wasted. 

We won’t win??? 

So everything that’s written about us is true????

Did we block the roads with our weans at the cup final???? and the list goes on and on. 

It would seem you couldn’t give a fuck what they write about my club, which doesn’t surprise me. 

3 hours ago, mearns loyal said:

The SNP will stop at nothing to get their way. Fucksake to encourage immigrants to move here after independence with the prospect of paying less tax than the rest of us - fuck me if that’s not a kick in the baws  to the working man what is. The papes steal everything going - if you lie at every occasion eventually your lies become the accepted truth - and this, unfortunately, is where we’re heading if we don’t wake up and smell the coffee.

It's always been a votes winner for the rhodents supporting the immigrants

Great post. You should be trying to target the press and media in England, to make them aware exactly what a rancid club the beggars are. 

The press and media up here have no backbone and are cowards, pretty much to a man. 

??⚪???

22 minutes ago, bluechip said:

Great post. You should be trying to target the press and media in England, to make them aware exactly what a rancid club the beggars are. 

The press and media up here have no backbone and are cowards, pretty much to a man. 

??⚪???

What do you think of the English press now.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/16240412.Albion_Talking_Point__Why_playing_for_Steven_Gerrard_might_not_be_a_dream_move_for_Connor_Goldson/

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We won’t win??? 

So everything that’s written about us is true????

Did we block the roads with our weans at the cup final???? and the list goes on and on. 

It would seem you couldn’t give a fuck what they write about my club, which doesn’t surprise me. 

Did I say that dip shit. No don't think I did. No I don't coz it's a load of bull shit. They are trying to piss every Rangers fan off and you lot are standing to it. Retard 

21 minutes ago, Pedrosrightfoot said:

Did I say that dip shit. No don't think I did. No I don't coz it's a load of bull shit. They are trying to piss every Rangers fan off and you lot are standing to it. Retard 

Dipshit???

My oh my touch a nerve did I. 

Your the one claiming we would throwing money away going after these lying cunts. 

So you must think what they say is true, that’s the only conclusion I can take from your ramblings, ya moronic cunt. 

13 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Dipshit???

My oh my touch a nerve did I. 

Your the one claiming we would throwing money away going after these lying cunts. 

So you must think what they say is true, that’s the only conclusion I can take from your ramblings, ya moronic cunt. 

Have to say, I've no got a clue were he's coming from, haha.

4 hours ago, They Gnu said:

Thing is you really are a useless trolling clown. A useless trolling clown who’s ducked the question; how did you feel when the SNatz elite visited a Tarrier Slophouse in Govanhill for a photo opportunity. You should just come clean and admit you loved it, as all SNatz voting clowns did. 

Was it not the GOVAN Arms...in GOVAN?

That mob wouldnt dare show their faces here  in Govanhill..they would get lynched

3 hours ago, Bakbear said:

Doesn’t have to be a masterminded conspiracy to be institutionally biased. 

All you would need is enough people in enough positions of influence that are against something. 

They wouldnt have had to have met to discuss their conspiracy. They wouldn’t have sat and come up with a master plan. 

Just need enough like minded people in positions where they can sway outcomes, portray differences and form popular opinion. 

Like Brexit, or Capitalism, or the final solution. 

Its terrifyingly simple for lies to become established beliefs. Mob mentality is scary. 

Look at the hatred for Rangers, look how many clubs absolutely clamoured for our death. Compare and contrast any other club that have had insolvency events in the last 20 years. That hatred wasn’t always there. It was nurtured and encouraged.

Maybe not by a Machiavellian genius pulling strings Moriarty style but by bitter and twisted individuals who worked their way into influence. 

And don’t tell me it was a reaction to being the best club in Scotland and the reaction to our 9 in a row years where we lorded it over the others.  That’s fucking nonsense akin to “she deserved it for wearing provocative clothing”. 

Rangers have without a shadow of a doubt been subjected to unfair treatment over the last 10 years by the Scottish establishment .....by the football authorities, by the media and by the legal framework (OBFA)

Absolutely bang on mate.