Rangers New Season Fixture List. Aberdeen Away First

Ozblue

Just now, hammer93 said:

Sorry again....I've just woke up and am still half asleep...we also have killie at home....it should work out alright then???

You could have just read my post further up page ?.

Scum hivs and sheep at home and Herts and killie away balances it off correctly for us.

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Assuming that Sheep ,Scum and Hivs are in top six 

Means we would have 3 games against them 

Well you would think so .Wouldnt you 

This set of fixtures is designed to throw up possibility of us getting another team in top six we have played away twice 

And we then have to go to Pittodrie or Hivs  again away 

See it every season 

Just making sure we dont benefit post split, like we did this time with Killie & Hearts at home 3 times. 

10 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Just making sure we dont benefit post split, like we did this time with Killie & Hearts at home 3 times. 

The fixtures should perfectly balance for us home and away if the same top 6 finish as the season just ended.

We've got a harder start when an easier one could have benefited to allow more time to bed in. To counter that it looks like we should have the more favourable run in.

What's the issue?

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The fixtures should perfectly balance for us home and away if the same top 6 finish.

We've got a harder start when an easier one could have benefited to allow more time to bed in. To counter that it looks like we should have the more favourable run in.

What's the issue?

There's no issue at all, people love to make out that every single thing is an agenda against us. Really don't get it, there's enough genuine examples of it without having to look for others.

I would rather we have a tough (ish) start, as we have to play those teams sooner or later.

I don't fear the sheep or anyone else, as with us having a new manager, they won't know what our tactics will be.

A good start will give us the desired momentum .

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

There's no issue at all, people love to make out that every single thing is an agenda against us. Really don't get it, there's enough genuine examples of it without having to look for others.

I differ in opinion from some including you re the ref situation. But I try to look at giving reasons and substance for my opinion.

Folk here are just spouting nonsense without even looking at the full fixture list and post split implications. Theyve now had 5 hours to consider it. Maybe it makes folk feel better to moan or get a like or two.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I differ in opinion from some including you re the ref situation. But I try to look at giving reasons and substance for my opinion.

Folk here are just spouting nonsense without even looking at the full fixture list and post split implications. Theyve now had 5 hours to consider it. Maybe it makes folk feel better to moan or get a like or two.

That's fine, as you say you back up what you say with valid points. People here are literally moaning about something that suits us perfectly :lol: 

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

That's fine, as you say you back up what you say with valid points. People here are literally moaning about something that suits us perfectly :lol: 

Unless the authorities make us play more away games than home games corrupt bastards that they are ..... ??

The only agenda with the fixtures was last season so they cunts could win the league against us (that's the second time they've had the chance to do it since May 1999 and the one chance we got, they made sure we played them at Parkhead right away after the split) ... the SFA are no friends to Rangers and get manipulated by those fenian bastards, but how can anyone in their right mind look at that fixtures list and the first thing that comes into their head is some sort of agenda rather than their arses being moist at the prospect of Pittodrie first game of the season with Gerrards new team in the sunshine. 

46 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You could have just read my post further up page ?.

Scum hivs and sheep at home and Herts and killie away balances it off correctly for us.

Potential problem if Motherwell were to replace killie in the top 6....all ifs and buts mate.

4 hours ago, Don Logan 2 said:

My brother predicted us away to the sheep and Livingston at home for the taigs, his rational being that they want a first day disaster for us and a cricket score for them...I told him to fuck off with his paranoia

It's embarrassing ?Whatever the fuck that is on a football chat site 

3 hours ago, Don Logan 2 said:

My brother predicted us away to the sheep and Livingston at home for the taigs, his rational being that they want a first day disaster for us and a cricket score for them...I told him to fuck off with his paranoia

@don logan

Don, thought you were going to sort this mess out?

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

Potential problem if Motherwell were to replace killie in the top 6....all ifs and buts mate.

Is all ifs and buts at this moment 

Since the sfl was formed 

And most of us acknowledge they are corrupt body  .

How many times have we played either Hivs or Sheep away for a third time .

The possibility is  always there from my memory 

And I'm certain there is a fair chance we will be discussing it at end of the season if the we are in contention for the Championship 

Can't ever remember the taigs having to go to Pittodrie or Easter Road 3 times in one season when it mattered 

Happy with the start though