*****Official Shkupi vs Rangers thread*****

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

If he's just going to be sat on the bench then there's no real point in him being here. We desperately need new players who are going to start games and make a difference otherwise we're just left with the spineless midfield from last season

I'm sure Gerrard said he'd take a while to settle in/would be introduced slowly or something to that effect

Just now, james_85 said:

Bench is really poor. This is will be the first proper test of the defence. 

How will this be the first proper test of the defence when we played them last week and kept a clean sheet?

I expect us to dominate this game tonight. Our first proper test will be the sheep

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

How will this be the first proper test of the defence when we played them last week and kept a clean sheet?

I expect us to dominate this game tonight. Our first proper test will be the sheep

It will be osijek if they go through. They're decent 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

They sat in last week hoping to still have a chance. They have played 2 games and had nothing to do apart from a shit that hit the bar. I do not expect an easy game, they will have a proper go 

Just now, james_85 said:

They sat in last week hoping to still have a chance. They have played 2 games and had nothing to do apart from a shit that hit the bar. I do not expect an easy game, they will have a proper go 

vile bastards :lol:

8 minutes ago, Amato said:

I'm sure Gerrard said he'd take a while to settle in/would be introduced slowly or something to that effect

We need players that will win games for us. Rangers isn't a club to come to for players to develop. We need the finished product

Archived