Jump to content

*****Official Shkupi vs Rangers thread*****


Recommended Posts

Just now, GOAT said:

Can someone quote me and give me a bit of a run down how we played, who played, defence, midfield, attack etc?  Just touched down in Mexico and it’s fucking boiling. ??

We were poor mate but professional. Shagger made two good saves. Morelos missed a few, windass and tav made their goalie make a few good saves. 

Was roasting and 00. That's it really lol 

GOAT and Billythebear77 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye mate this is worse than Progres Niederkorn you’re spot on

Dunno why Tav get's such a hard time in here he's consistently our most creative player.

I think we've got the beating of this mob, confident we will go through tbh.

Posted Images

Just now, GOAT said:

Can someone quote me and give me a bit of a run down how we played, who played, defence, midfield, attack etc?  Just touched down in Mexico and it’s fucking boiling. ??

Get down the beach, a few /coronas down yer neck and oggle the totty.  this game was not something to dwell on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Uefa claim its fairer for champions to have separate route as guarantees champions from smaller nations will make group stages of both CL and EL. 

I do think it’s much fairer compared to years ago, especially for champions. We ended getting Parma despite winning the league, still went through but quite a difficult draw at the time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, G.E.C. said:

I do think it’s much fairer compared to years ago, especially for champions. We ended getting Parma despite winning the league, still went through but quite a difficult draw at the time.

We are talking about a champions route in the Europa league. Not champions league 

Link to post
Share on other sites

People moaned that we just needed to win games and be hard to beat (that’s why some called for allardyce or pulis) and Gerard is doing just that.....building from the back on a fairly limited budget.

Loans are going to be where we get the quality in midfield and up top (I hope). We’ve missed out on Wilson but hopefully we can get Solanke and perhaps Woodburn now. We definitely need to be able to drop Morelos and Windass as they will get complacent putting performances in like that and get picked next week.

plumbGER likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ben51 said:

:lol: 

Nothing to make up for. 

I know I'm slightly being a roaster, but after the last few Seasons I'm fucked.

Hard to have any perspective. 

You're no really mate.

See what I've noticed on here, If a game goes like tonight you come.on and vent and it ends up just a spilling of all sorts of emotions and can come out more angry and emotional and ott then they're meant to. (That's you as in the general sense, not as in you the poster lol)

Everyone has been guilty of it on here. The reason I'll happily debate back with you and guys like @Rangers_no1 Is that even if we don't agree I know you's care and only want the best.

The low posters just get attacked aggressively as nobody knows who they are :lol:

 

GabrielTomato and Rangers_no1 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

You're no really mate.

See what I've noticed on here, If a game goes like tonight you come.on and vent and it ends up just a spilling of all sorts of emotions and can come out more angry and emotional and ott then they're meant to. (That's you as in the general sense, not as in you the poster lol)

Everyone has been guilty of it on here. The reason I'll happily debate back with you and guys like @Rangers_no1 Is that even if we don't agree I know you's care and only want the best.

The low posters just get attacked aggressively as nobody knows who they are :lol:

 

I'm the same when I'm at the game.

I get caught up in wanting Rangers to do so well I shout a lot of shite. :lol:

I still stand by a lot of what I say, especially concerned about Gerrard being 'the one' and what our board will deliver.

But ultimately I just want us to fucking win the League.

Rangers_no1 and ForeverAndEver like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I'm the same when I'm at the game.

I get caught up in wanting Rangers to do so well I shout a lot of shite. :lol:

I still stand by a lot of what I say, especially concerned about Gerrard being 'the one' and what our board will deliver.

But ultimately I just want us to fucking win the League.

I said to gaffer in work. I'd sacrifice the lot. These European ties and both the cups and just solely focus on the league. That goes against everything Rangers stands for but these tramps just canae get 10.

Btw my shouts at the football are fucking ridiculous :lol:

 

Rangers_no1 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rfc52 said:

I said to gaffer in work. I'd sacrifice the lot. These European ties and both the cups and just solely focus on the league. That goes against everything Rangers stands for but these tramps just canae get 10.

Btw my shouts at the football are fucking ridiculous :lol:

 

The Stephen mcmanus one was a personal highlight. The boy next to us covered his wee girls ears halfway through it ?  ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I said to gaffer in work. I'd sacrifice the lot. These European ties and both the cups and just solely focus on the league. That goes against everything Rangers stands for but these tramps just canae get 10.

Btw my shouts at the football are fucking ridiculous :lol:

 

I think we both said the same thing last year mate? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Some might disagree but Jason Cummings up front would have buried most of the missed chances over those 2 legs. Should have kept him on for the minimal fee and wages 

Let’s be just hope MA and SG have something up their sleeve

Link to post
Share on other sites

Over the line without too much trouble - great save from McGregor at the end though coulda been anervy last couple minutes! Thought the defence looked decent as well as Windass (usually slate him to the high heavens!) Morelos was dreadful - think I coulda put in more of a shift

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Upcoming Events

    • 03 March 2021 18:00 Until 20:00
      0  
      Livingston v Rangers
      Tony Macaroni Arena
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Football

×
×
  • Create New...