Progrès

Rupret

I do not get all this naysaying tonight ???

StevieG set the team out not to lose (job done), OK we need to improve vastly in finishing and attacking to progress further.

But it was a mostly solid defence, 0 goals lost in Europe.

This time last year, we had many poor Mexican players,, shame, FC Progrès Niederkorn and Pedro.

Night and Day, so onwards and 55 in a row in the future.

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

aye. was trying to watch a podcast so disabled whatsapp the lot ?? al be back to normal the mora 

I'm actually Scott Allan, so i suppose i deserve that, hence why i cannie spell my profile name

5 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Biggest difference from tonight to Progres is that imo Progres are better than Shkupi

Maybe it's hard to grasp but maybe we were just a bit better than last year therefore you see Progres as being better. Or maybe you just love the critical side of the game

Just now, To Be A Ranger said:

Maybe it's hard to grasp but maybe we were just a bit better than last year therefore you see Progres as being better. Or maybe you just love the critical side of the game

Or maybe I’m being realistic and want us to improve so I’m not deluding myself.

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

aye. was trying to watch a podcast so disabled whatsapp the lot ?? al be back to normal the mora 

For a second there I thought I read "got a disabled on WhatsApp" 

Might be not as bad as it sounds, some banter maybe until the carer reports you 

13 minutes ago, Rupret said:

I do not get all this naysaying tonight ???

StevieG set the team out not to lose (job done), OK we need to improve vastly in finishing and attacking to progress further.

But it was a mostly solid defence, 0 goals lost in Europe.

This time last year, we had many poor Mexican players,, shame, FC Progrès Niederkorn and Pedro.

Night and Day, so onwards and 55 in a row in the future.

Nice one Rupert. :tu:Get into them.

How about telling them why McGregor isn't a cunt

We are slightly better (though still vulnerable) at the back and have a far better keeper than last season and Progres were marginally better than Shkupi.

But sending out a team not to lose against the 4th best team in Macedonia is absolutely ridiculous and I can’t believe so many people are accepting the idea that we had to be pragmatic and play Walter Smith football against this team. You can’t live in fear of losing to teams that small and poor even with what happened with last years freak incident. I would’ve hated to have seen what would’ve happened if that shot they hit the bar with in the first leg had creeped in because I doubt it would’ve been pretty.

There were far too many worrying signs left over from the Pedro/Murty eras for my liking across 2 legs. I’m not going to turn on Gerrard yet but he needs to realise players like Windass and Morelos will lose you your job fast at a club like this. 

8 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Nice one Rupert. :tu:Get into them.

How about telling them why McGregor isn't a cunt

OK well Shagger was offered 4 times plus, his wage not to TUPE or go with a shady chancing cnut

I know what I would do.

Admin can you please move to unpopular thread