'Rangers' search on Google

beararse

I type Rangers into Google all the time. Ive spoken to some fans who use specific news sites but if you want the largest coverage of news regarding Rangers you should type Rangers into Google and then select news as it captures more or less everything.

6 minutes ago, Loyal Bear 72 said:

I type Rangers into Google all the time. Ive spoken to some fans who use specific news sites but if you want the largest coverage of news regarding Rangers you should type Rangers into Google and then select news as it captures more or less everything.

Me too, and as the op points out this then automatically brings up the five wanky obsessed  cellic searches that I’ve no doubt have been part of a wee campaign they’ve ran on a fans forum of their own.  

Mind boggling to think these tits type Rangers into their devices more than their own team.  

54 minutes ago, beararse said:

Google is this new thing called ‘a search engine’.

It’s amazing.

If you type in ‘Rangers’ it gives you all the latest headlines which you can then click on.

You should try it....it’s really clever, unlike  some of the spackers on here.

OOOOOOO BURRRRRRNNNN!!!!

Take that @Sportingintegritymyarse - it's on now!

53 minutes ago, beararse said:

Google is this new thing called ‘a search engine’.

It’s amazing.

If you type in ‘Rangers’ it gives you all the latest headlines which you can then click on.

You should try it....it’s really clever, unlike  some of the spackers on here.

Google isn't a new thing, pretty stupid to think so.

I tend to just use the aps and sites I know and enjoy like RM and the Rangers home page. But then I don't get all offended and feel the need to start a thread on questions others make when using the same search method as I do.

Oh and "spackers" ??? 

41 minutes ago, beararse said:

OR I’m a well educated Rangers supporter continually surprised by the reaction of some of the walopers on here who, by way of an example, foam at the mouth at the thought of someone typing ‘Rangers’ into a search engine to find out the latest news.

Either that or, as you suggest, I’m a tarrier

Surely if you were well educated you wouldn’t need to google ?

spazmo.

4 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Surely if you were well educated you wouldn’t need to google ?

spazmo.

I might be educated but that doesn’t mean I can summon the entire content of the internet by thought alone.

You generally need to tell your phone/tablet/pc what you want to find. In my case I use Google.

I could save as a favourite I suppose but then again it only takes me about 0.01 seconds to hit the letter ‘R’ and up pops everything that is Rangers.

Modern technology is a truly wondrous thing.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Google isn't a new thing, pretty stupid to think so.

I tend to just use the aps and sites I know and enjoy like RM and the Rangers home page. But then I don't get all offended and feel the need to start a thread on questions others make when using the same search method as I do.

Oh and "spackers" ??? 

Google ‘sarcasm’.

Also, WTF doesn’t mean  ‘offended’ it means ‘surprised’ or ‘annoyed’.

1 hour ago, Loyal Bear 72 said:

Way too sensible an approach Loyal Bear 72 ?

41 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

273 posts in 12 years, 8 of which are in this thread...

Reeking.

I’ll maybe take your approach and post replies like this shit!

That’ll get my numbers up.