***The Official Rangers v NK Osijek thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I seen nothing in the first leg to convince me of that tbh  theyre a decent side with some good players.

This will be a nervy night 

I’m not saying we will walk it, I just don’t see us conceding, they had the lions share of possession in the first leg but were pretty poor in the final third.

Hope to fuck we put these mouthy cunts in their place tomorrow. All they’ve done is talk the past couple weeks. Glad we aren’t biting back, just need to get the business done on the pitch ?

1 hour ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

3rd Osijek player at it today...citing corners AGAIN??.

They are fitter, stronger and better than us.....very Kris Commons quote that one and bizarrely calls Gerrard a tiny man......

The ‘tiny man’ quote is really fucking bizarre.

Hope it comes back to haunt the loud mouthed cunt.

can see this match turning into a bit of a slug fest TBH

8 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I can see a close game. Think the first goal is vital, if we score then game is to all ends dead.

Not really even if we score first, if they get a goal they just need another one to go through on away goals. It will be nervy as fuck.

1 hour ago, HuistraHairDo said:

We’ve had 5 clean sheets thus far, their strikers are shite, and we have home (which should be packed) advantage, what makes you think they’ll score?

I can see us winning comfortably tbh.

We’ve had clean sheets against skhupi, Bury and Wigan. Only decent team was Osjiek who should have scored.

No idea how anyone can be feeling we will beat anyone comfortably. Let’s not forget we were fuckin hopeless against Skhupi who are no where near this teams level.

1 hour ago, voltago said:

Hope to fuck we put these mouthy cunts in their place tomorrow. All they’ve done is talk the past couple weeks. Glad we aren’t biting back, just need to get the business done on the pitch ?

Well said, I have quickley grown to hate this team for their shit talk. Hopeing we put a few past them but fully expect a tight one tbh 

Will be a tight, tough game and if we conceded two at home and go out then we don’t deserve the next round anyway. However, we should be positive about our chances here, stick their mouthy comments on the dressing room wall and press them quickly and we’ll be too much for them. 

2 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

I’m not saying we will walk it, I just don’t see us conceding, they had the lions share of possession in the first leg but were pretty poor in the final third.

We hardly touched the ball in the 2nd half.

2 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

We’ve had 5 clean sheets thus far, their strikers are shite, and we have home (which should be packed) advantage, what makes you think they’ll score?

I can see us winning comfortably tbh.

It’s fairly rare for any club to have a comfortable night in Europe. 

Will be the complete opposite if I am honest. 

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I can see a close game. Think the first goal is vital, if we score then game is to all ends dead.

They'd still only be 2 goals away from going through.

This is going to be very tight.

Archived