***The Official Rangers v NK Osijek thread***

G.E.C.

26 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Just sit back and hit them on the counter tbh. Absolutely no need whatsoever for us to go chasing this game - I hope our fans realise that and accept it not moan and groan from the stands

Good post. We need to be patient as a support .......... chances will come and if we take one the tie is over imo.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TopCat said:

Good post. We need to be patient as a support .......... chances will come and if we take one the tie is over imo.

Not so sure about that. They're a good team, i don't think we can rule out the possibility of them scoring a couple of goals. Wouldn't like to see us sit in and try and defend out the 1-0 lead.

We need to be at the very top of our game but I'm reassured by the fact I can't see Gerrard allowing any complacency. Can see it being 1-1.

8 minutes ago, Amato said:

Not so sure about that. They're a good team, i don't think we can rule out the possibility of them scoring a couple of goals. Wouldn't like to see us sit in and try and defend out the 1-0 lead.

We need to be at the very top of our game but I'm reassured by the fact I can't see Gerrard allowing any complacency. Can see it being 1-1.

I agree they are a good side but we proved to be more than their match in the first leg. It's going to be a tough game but if we show the discipline and professionalism required we can beat them again.

At any rate it's going to be an exciting encounter and I look forward to seeing how our lads stand up to the test........ hopefully we can reach the next round with another excellent performance.

10 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

Do we keep all the gate money for these euro ties ?

Good question mate - also, is Thursday a sell out? 

Ibrox should be packed to the rafters based on our results and performances so far this season. 

Keep a clean sheet and we are through.

Very happy that we are building from the back its been a long time coming.

Confident that we will score one possibly two at home but for me its about controlling the game and taking our chances when they come.

Really looking forward to this match and I firmly believe that with our recent run of winning games and not maybe playing our best is breeding confidence into our team. Its currently unbeaten and not conceded a goal under SG and I do not see us not qualifying for the next run that's the confidence that we have sorely been missing for the past 5/6 years.

34 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

No tv announcement? Rangers TV only it is then??

I have heard from a pal that works on the OB company that services RTV, that they haven't been called up for the match (yet) - thinks Premier will be getting it. Which will be shown on their second channel, which is not free for Virgin subscription.

Archived