***The Official Rangers v NK Osijek thread***

G.E.C.

8 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I have heard from a pal that works on the company that services RTV, that they haven't been called up for the match (yet) - thinks Premier will be getting it. Which will be shown on their second channel, which is not free for Virgin subscription.

good. I seem to be the only dick that bought the fucking channel so want you cunts to suffer too

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I have heard from a pal that works on the OB company that services RTV, that they haven't been called up for the match (yet) - thinks Premier will be getting it. Which will be shown on their second channel, which is not free for Virgin subscription.

Premier 2 has got the hivee game.

4 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

And you’d be happy to see a display like that at Ibrox? There’s 50,000 that would be going mental after 15 minutes I can promise you that. 

Well then they’re dafties. 

Need to have a bit of patience. If the plan is to soak up pressure and hit them on the counter then we need to be on board. 

1 hour ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

And you’d be happy to see a display like that at Ibrox? There’s 50,000 that would be going mental after 15 minutes I can promise you that. 

I'd be happy to see us win at any cost. 

There's a few people that sit around me that go mental regardless of whether we play well or not, so it wouldn't make a difference to me tbh

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Well then they’re dafties. 

Need to have a bit of patience. If the plan is to soak up pressure and hit them on the counter then we need to be on board. 

You know as well as I do that the tension will build around the stadium. We were one up against Shkupi and people were on their backs. 

1 minute ago, GT66 said:

I'd be happy to see us win at any cost. 

Theirs a few people that sit around me that go mental regardless of whether we play well or not, so it wouldn't make a difference to me tbh

I’m the same a win is a win but I think we have a far better chance of winning without playing Jack and Coulibaly in the same team. Playing both of them offers very little creativity.

Archived